Chapter 30

Devin immediately went into his home office.  His Droid was routed to his pc and it just informed him of a new e-mail.

"I'm nervous.  This is crazy,” he said aloud.  

He quickly logged onto his messenger service.

EbonyElite- Hey there handsome.

D.W- Hey yourself.

EbonyElite- How is the project coming?  We should be at the end right?

D.W. - I'ts completed.  I will transfer the file now for your final approval.

EbonyElite- Great.

D.W. - Sent.

EbonyElite- Thank you let me look.

While she looked over his work, Devin quickly stripped.  He just knew that that would have a repeat of last time.  To him it seemed so long ago.  In reality, it was three weeks.  Just three long weeks of him thinking of her nonstop.

EbonyElite- It is amazing!  You captured everything so well.  The imaging is awesome and vibrant.  This is exactly what I had wanted.  Thank you!

D.W, - Your Welcome I just did my job.  Since you knew exactly what you were looking for it added to, how quickly I was able to get this done.

EbonyElite- Well, it is great.  It might be the most detailed and aesthetically pleasing web site on the net.

D.W. - I am so happy that you like it.

EbonyElite- I can now do business on-line correct?  Accept payments etc.

D.W. - Yes you can, you have a secure site.  I added a few options for payment besides pay pal.  Of course, if you ever need tech support, I'm here for you.

EbonyElite- I want you.  I don't know how to say it without coming off as brass but I want you.

D.W. - I want you.  You have been on my mind nonstop.

D.W. - I... I want to do what we did last time.

EbonyElite- No. I don't want that.

D.W. - Did I offend you?  I had just thought...

EbonyElite- You didn't let me finish.  I was you as in possibly date you.  It’s so weird to me.  The feelings that I'm having for you.  I have not even seen your face... I'm starting to question my sanity.  I don't even know your real name.

D.W. - That's all?  Smiles.  I usually just use my company name.  I Design Inc.  There’s so many odd people out here.  Smiles again.  I'm not saying you’re one of them.

EbonyElite- Sorry I have to go.  Can we meet?  Face to face?

D.W. - I would love that, when and where?

EbonyElite- Have you ever heard of a bar called "The Empty Box?"  There is a small Italian restaurant across the street from it.  The pasta is excellent.  Next, Saturday 8ish?

D.W. - Sounds good to me, I’ll see you then.

EbonyElite has logged off...

D.W.-I forgot to tell you my name is Devin Williams.

“Dammit, she has gone already.”

Devin leaned back in his chair.  How was he going to know her when he saw her?  Unless she had her, Yoni spread wide.  He chuckled to himself as he Imagined a date with her Yoni.. Feeding it pasta between those soft silken glistening lips.  

I got it bad man.  This ain't even normal.

Copyright © 2013

-Eve-