Chapter 47

Kandii was having a blast!  Who would of known that she'd run into Hood, her project jump off.   She was miserable as fuck, her husband had walked out on her and she lost everything.  Hood was just a young nigga that was eager to please.  Kandii pushed her ass back against him, twerking hard to lil Dro's fuck that bitch.

She felt his hardness against her ass and was thrown down memory lane.  She remembered the first time she saw him.  She was fixing some snacks for all the people that had showed up to her cousin TT's infamous spade night.  She had walked out of the kitchen, arms loaded with sodas and bowls of chips, when she saw his cute ass.

He wasn't that tall.  Maybe 5'8 but damn was he beefy.  Something about him grabbed her attention.  She didn't even like light skin men but this one was fine.  His long hair hung down to his shoulders in soft waves.  The edges where faded and lined up oh so crisp.  He had those juicy sexy lips and just the right amount of facial hair.  Giving him a boyish/thuggish look.  What she loved best were his eyes.  Sky blue eyes that twinkled with mischief.

She had sat down the snacks and stayed bent over a little longer than necessary.  Rolling her hips to the beat of the present music.  She then went and stood behind TT and pretended to be interested in the game.  Leaning down she whispered. "Who's that?"

TT laughed and yelled "Aye Hood meet my cousin Kandii."

He looked at Kandii and licked his kissable lips.  

"Sup ma?"

His accent is what did her in.  "Are you Spanish?"  

He had smiled at her and said “Si mami chula."

Kandii blushed and giggled.  They flirted back and forth for about an hour.  By then she had, had enough and knew exactly what she wanted.  She went to the kitchen and walked right out the back door.  Leaning against the back of the building.

Waiting.   She didn't have to wait long.  Within minutes, Hood was standing next to her.

"Wassup mami?  You was waiting for me huh?”  

He took her hand and led her to the small storage shed.  “You ever fuck outside mami?," He asked as he gripped her waist and turned her around so that she was facing th side of the shed.

"Not really," She whispered.

"Good."

He pulled down her leggings with ease, then her panties.  He then slid his hand around to her throat. While he slapped her ass with his free hand.

 "Ima take this pussy."

 Kandii moaned, "Take it then Papi."

She arched her back out and spread her legs apart wider.  Her leggings and panties were being stretched out.  Not that she cared.  She head his zipper being pulled down and got more excited.  

Her pussy was aching with need.  He didn't hesitate and entered her swiftly. Roughly, even.  One hand gripped her waist while the other wrapped back around her throat.  He fucked her hard and fast and she loved every minute of it.  The cool air blowing over her exposed ass.  The sounds he made as he grunted in her ear.

The only thing that had fucked her up is that when he was about to cum he slid his dick out of her and turned her around.

"Drop down to the ground mami."  He had said in a harsh whisper.  

She obeyed him, thinking that he wanted to switch positions.  What he did was fist up her hair and snap her neck backwards as her jerked his dick in her face.  Then without any warning he nutted on her.  Coating her face with his sticky thick nut.

She was insanely pissed off but turned on at the same time.  That was some nasty shit. The kind of shit that she read about.  Many a times, had she read something nasty and Devin benefited from it.

"You like that mami, huh."  He said as he shook his dick in her face.  

Disgusted and tempted, she flicked out her tongue and greeted the head of his dick.  Sucking it into her mouth slowly.  Tasting him.  His hands palmed the sides of her face, while her pumped in and out of her mouth.  This time when he came, it slid down her throat.  She happily accepted his gift.

"Mother fucker!

I will kill you and that bitch!"

"Shit."  Kandii hissed as she stopped dancing.  

Christal was standing right in front of her holding and empty beer bottle.

Kandii looked at Nita.  She could of sworn that she smirked.  So much for having her back, she thought.  What the fuck could she say to this bitch?  She, already hated her and for good reason.

"Im slippin."  She muttered to herself.

"What was that bitch?"  

“Huh..HUH!”  

Christal was up in her face.  The beer bottle was raised above her head.  Kandii made the mistake of turning her head and looking at Hood.  Hopefully his ass would help but it was too late.  Christal saw her window of opportunity and used it to crack Kandii's skull with that bottle.

Kandii felt a mind numbing pain before she went down hard.  Rolling up into a fetal position, she tried to protect her head and face.  She saw at least four stilettos coming at her.  She laid there screaming for someone to help her.  

Christal and Hennessy stomped her project style.  When she wasn't being stomped she was being kicked in the ribs.  Throughout her whole beat down no one helped her.

Nita deliberately stepped back and watched.  TT stood off to the side and shook her head.  Hood had got the fuck outta dodge.  It was the clubs bouncers that finally parted the crowd yelling "Break it up!"

Pushing and pulling the twins off of her.

Feeling humiliated and fucked up Kandii screamed out, how shed fuck him again given the chance.  She was safe for now.  The bouncers were carrying her away from them.  She might as well talk more shit.

"Miss Do you want us to call an ambulance for you?"  One of the bouncers asked.  

She said no and asked instead, that a taxi be called.  She asked that one of the bouncers stay with her until it came.  They tried to convince her to go to a hospital but Kandii wasn't having that.  The cab came within five minutes.  Limping and with the help of a bouncer she got in.

 Copyright©2013-2014

-Eve-