Chapter 1-- Black Magic

Jane's P.O.V

Liam finally proposed... again.

I've been waiting for him to pop the question again ever since I woke up in the hospital. 

"It's so beautiful" I said admiring the magnificent ring he gave me.

I could feel Liam's eyes on me. I looked up to catch him watching me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked shyly.

"You have no idea how happy you made me. To see you smile like this, It's amazing." He confessed.

"Mmm..." I cleared my throat smiling mischievously. "What?" He asked. "Nothing, it's just surprising to see you like this. I mean you've become super touchy and more vocal about your feelings. You don't hold back your feelings. I mean I love it, but it quite scary. The Liam I knew five years ago never really shared is feelings like this." I stated.

For the first time, I caught Liam blushing but he tried to hide it. I laughed out loud. "You're blushing!" I said laughing. He changed is face to a serious one real quick but it didn't really work out.

"Jane... what have you done to me. Don't ever tell anyone. I have to maintain my reputation out there honey. I only act like this around you. I don't know what it is" He said trying to gain back is cockiness.

Too late!

I laughed. "Well, I think I know what it is" I smiled. "What?" He asked. "It's a powerful magic, really. You have no control over it. It's called black magic." I said with a stupid smile on my face. He rolled his eyes playfully. "Cheesy." He said.

"You know what? I have just the song for you." I said and removed the blanket I wrapped around my naked body. I stood up from the bed and put on his shirt that was on the floor from last night.

"Really?" He asked.

I got my phone from my purse and walked towards the bed. I searched my playlist and finally found the song that has been one of my favorites.

I played the song, started dancing, and lip syncing the song.

"Black Magic"

Liam was laughing at me the whole time.

After dancing to the song I stopped the music. I took the time to also laugh at myself.

"So you used black magic on me uh?" He asked smiling. He sat at the edge of the bed wearing nothing but his brief. He pulled me closer to him.

"And you love it" I said smiling. "Hell yeah, I can never get bored with you" He said looking into my eyes. All I could do was smile at him.

"I can't wait to get married to you, future Mrs. Greenwood" He added. His eyes not leaving mine.

"Same Mr. Greenwood" I said. He smiled like he got an idea.

Oh-oh.

"We don't have to" He said with a mischievous smile.

"Liam..." I mumbled.

"Let's get married today!" He said with so much excitement.

"What? Where? That's not possible. We haven't even told anyone about our engagement." I pointed out.

"I know which is kind of good for us. You know your family and my family will want a very big wedding and that will probably take at least two months knowing who my mother is. But we could go to Vegas right now, get married, and tell the whole family when we get back" He said.