Chapter 32- Scandal II (Unedited)

Liam's P.O.V
I couldn't reply Jane after she talked about our kids, I just kept saying I was sorry. But what she said really hit me hard. I made those decisions like I had no future I was so young but not too young to set my life straight. I lived like I had no tomorrow. I lived like I had no care in the world, I lived like no one could tell me I was wrong, I lived like an animal. If I knew what I know now or if at that age I had a thought that I could live the kind of life I live now I would have changed my ways sooner.

Only if I new I would someday have important people that I will protect with all my being, if only I knew I would end up having a beautiful wife, and amazing kids. I never even thought about having a family. I was always selfish and only thought about the moment, my moment.

Who knew the infamous Liam Greenwood would become a family man. Even though it's my past and I can't change anything, and regrets won't change things. I am disappointed in myself and the decisions I made that are now coming back to hunt me.

My parents told me then but I never listened. My father warned me about how I could affect my future as a leader even though I told him I just wanted to have fun.

I had the fun, it only lasted a while, but the decisions I made during that time are lasting more than a while. I made a mess everywhere I went to and paid for people to clean up after me.

I sat on the couch in her office and she went back to her desk. I couldn't even leave her office. She didn't bother saying anything else she just kept following up on the departments she called.

Just like Mr. Weiner said, an urgent board meeting as been arranged for tomorrow and they even request for the Chairman to be seated at the meeting. And the Chairman is my dad of course.

To be honest I'm scared of what they might say tomorrow but I do deserve it because I brought problems to the company and I'm the reason the stocks are going down right now. This is such a bad image.

We heard a knock on the door and Jane stood up to answer it. She cracked the door open and then opened wide for the person to come in.

Bianca walked in. She greeted Jane and I.

"We are handling it and thank God it didn't spread as much before we could pull it down, but there are many reporters waiting for you outside the office already and many phone calls are still coming in. We are still dealing with some site that are talking about their rights but nothing money and lawsuits can't fix. I would advise you to go home now if you can. Your car has been moved close to the elevator in the underground parking lot. Although we try to hold off many reporters as we can some managed to get in the parking lot and are waiting as we speak. They won't leave until they get something, so I'm just gonna have you two leave so the rest of your staffs can relax" She explained to both of us.

"Thank you Bianca, please keep me updated. I just received the footages, I'll check it out home. I'll also send it to you" Jane said as she return back to her desk to shut off her computer and pack her bags.

"Thanks Bianca, I really appreciate what you do" I said as I stood up. "No problem, that's what you guys pay me a lot money for. I'm only doing what I'm paid to do" she replied with a smile.

"And you're good at it, so you earn your pay." Jane said after she was done packing. Bianca smiled at her.

"Don't you need to grab anything from your office?" Jane faced me to ask.

"Yeah I need to grab my bag" I said and left both of them. I got to my office I shut down my computers, put my laptop in my bag took my keys and walked out.

I saw Jane and Bianca waiting by the elevator. As soon as I walked close to them I got a notification and I took out my phone to check.

I got another message from the same number.