Chapter 40 - I miss you

MATURE CONTENT!! 18+

Jane's POV

I opened my eyes, blinking multiple times to see clearly who is in front of me. I see him laying on the bed right beside me. Just as if his stares woke me up, his gaze never left my eyes. Using both of his hands as a pillow. His eyes as sad as the day he left. Then I see tears rolling down his nose. Just like we were in sync, tears roll down my cheek. With a big smile on my face, I spread my hands towards him. Both of us moving towards each other, embracing each other I let out a cry. His hands stroking my hair, while his lips kissed my head.

I moved my head to look at him, and his gaze met mine again. I couldn't wait, so I kissed him. Without wasting time he responded and kissed me back with no intention of stopping. He bit my lower lip, heating thing up.

He pulled back, but his eyes never left mines.

"I don't why they keep trying to take you away from me. I'm scared every time you leave my side. They can have everything we own if that's what it takes to keep you safe. I don't think I can go through this anymore." He said, I can see the pain in his eyes. I moved closer caressing his hair.

I smiled staring at him, the pain still in his eyes. I pulled him close hugging him tight. Seeing the pain in his eyes hurt me more.

"I'm here, I'm back. The last thing I want to be is your pain. I would do anything to reassure you that no one is going to take all that we have. If you can't tell by now, I have many lives. I'll keep bouncing back like nothing happened. But this is going to be the last time anyone messes with me or what we have. I can take a lot of things, but I can't take anyone trying to separate my son from his mother or my husband from his wife. Which is why I keep getting stronger and stronger. And I need you to do that for me too." I said pulling away from his embrace to look at him.

He heaved a sigh.

"I just want to to live a comfortable live, where we both don't need to watch our backs and worry. I don't want to worry about your safety, last time it was a gun, this time it's a car accident. Do you know how terrifying that is. My wife couldn't even recognize me or her own children. Do you know how heartbroken I was?" He said in a brittle voice.

"I know, and I'm sure you are already getting to the bottom of this. This is the last time anyone will mess with us. I'm just grateful I made it out alive. I'm here with you and that's important. I'm always grateful for the chances. I'm truly starting to believe someone up there is looking out for me. Right now I just wanna be with you and not think about the situation for now. I hate how I couldn't recognize you. I felt so lonely." I said holding back my tears.

"You are right, I'm gonna get to bottom of this. And use whoever it is as an example for others to never dare come near my family ever again. I will make them regret ever even thinking about it" He said angrily. I smiled holding his face.

"I missed you" I said staring at him. I could see his muscles relax, and the anger in his eyes melt away.

"I've been missing you. I could see you, but I couldn't see you. You were in this house, but it didn't feel like home. It was strange and painful. It was hard." He explained, but I could see he couldn't find the right words to express how he truly felt.

"I want you, right now"I said loud enough for him to hear. He looked into my eyes as if he is searching for something. He pulled me closer immediately, in a sudden way. I can see the desire in his eye, and they are burning into my soul. He moved his face so close to mine, I could feel his breath. He teased me, pulling closer and away.

If he doesn't kiss me now, I will lose it.

He placed his hand behind my neck, grabbing me closer, his thumb caressing my cheek. Each touch is driving me crazy. His soft kisses brush my eyelids. He lean in, kissing me tight on my lips. Our bodies press together in the heat of the moment. Our emotions pouring out of us, losing ourselves in each touch.

"You are so fucking beautiful" He whispered.

He stripped me naked, one piece of clothe at a time. I lean into his warmth, kissing every part of his face, starting from his eyelids. Realizing he is still fully clothed, I moved my hands under his shirt to lift it up. I gently removed his shirt, not letting it affect his kisses. I moved my hands lower to feel his member, I smiled knowing how ready he is. I unbuckled his belt and pull the zipper down.

His lips captured mine in a heated kiss. He kisses his way down to my chest, stopping between my breasts. He stopped to look into my eyes. My left hand is caressing his bare back while my right hand is caressing his hair. His eyes are full of love. He leaned in to kiss me, gently pulling my lower lips with his teeth. He started kissing his way down again, from my collarbones to my breasts. I moaned for more. He continued to move lower until he got between my thighs. I arched my back, leaning into his touch. I bit my lips trying to hold back.

His tongue movements between my thighs made it hard for me to hold back. One of my hands gripped his shoulder while the other one gripped his hair. I pulled his face up knowing how bad I wanted him inside me immediately. He gently guided my hips, sliding forward, thrusting his full length deep inside me. "Fuck..." He moaned. He pulled me closer with his hand behind my neck and I moaned so loud. Taking his time, he kept the slow pace. He moaned my name lovingly with tenderness. I couldn't help but beg for more.

"Liam... please..." I begged. He hissed in pleasure.

He picked up the pace, moving faster, holding me close as he did. I cried feeling the rush of pleasure. I grabbed onto the sheets as he sunk his teeth on my neck. His hands holding onto my breast as he moved his hips slowly in a circular motion, our gaze met driving me crazy. My body responded to the pleasure. I screamed holding on to him, he followed.

"Jane..." He called losing himself in me. I could feel him inside me, bringing another climax. He placed kisses all over my body that is yet to relax. I pulled him in for another heated kiss with my body still shaking from the amazing climax.

I smiled between the kisses. "I love you..." He said smiling and I gave him another kiss.