Chapter 20 -- Chasing her

Logan's P.O.V

"Logan you did a great job today. You always make my job easy, and the photos always come out great. You and your sister are just natural." Steve said. Steve is one of the best photographers here in Los Angeles. "No, it's all because of your work. I had to give it my best shot." I said with a smile complimenting him knowing that's what he loves.

"Alright Steve, thanks for today. I'm exhausted so I'll be heading back to my house." I said grabbing my jacket. "Wait, you're going New York today?" Leslie the makeup artist asked.

"Nope, I thought everyone knew I bought a house here in LA two weeks ago. I mean, my agency is here most of my work is from here so why not. LA is now my second home. Don't worry as soon as I'm done fixing everything, I'm throwing a housewarming party. I will make sure to send you an invite." I said and gave her a playful wink making her laugh.

"Okay, I'll be counting on it." She said walking out of the dressing room. I smiled and grabbed my car keys heading out. I picked up my phone to call my friend Karl. "Hey man, what's up." He answered. "Ah, nothing much. Just finished a shoot, but I don't know if I'm tired or bored. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Oh, you're probably bored. Right now I'm in UCLA, wanna come?" He said. His voice doesn't sound excited or bored. "What are you doing in UCLA? Do you have a shoot there or something?" I asked.

"No... I wish. My stubborn sister dragged me out here to her school to cheer her for the game even though she's a cheerleader. She wants me to watch the game they have today to see her stupid boyfriend who is a football player." He said sounding a little pissed. I chuckled. "You mean your hot sister?" I said teasing him. "Shut up Logan. Do you wanna come or not?" He asked. "Ah... why not. I'm just gonna go home to do nothing anyways, so why not spend the night looking at those hot chics in short skirt or spend a night with one." I said grinning.

"Ugh animal, just get over here." He said and I laughed. "Alright see you soon." I said and hung up. I changed my route and head to UCLA.

I got there in the middle of the game. I walked through the crowd to search for the seat Karl told me he was sitting at. I made sure I had my hat on, but I don't think I needed it much because it's already getting a little dark. Even people are too busy with the game to recognize anyone.

I finally found him wearing a blue hat while he folded his arms watching the game. I playfully smack him on the head to get his attention. 

"Ah... hiss... dude... you always do that. Idiot." Karl whined. He should have gotten used to it by now. "What's up man." I said grabbing the can of beer he was holding. "There goes my beer too" He said staring at me. I gulp down the beer.

"You should have gotten two knowing that I was coming, idiot." I said sitting the beer can on the ground. "I did. You should have asked, fool." Karl said taking the other one from a red bag.

Before I could reply him the cheerleaders gathered on the field to perform. While I was looking around for super hot chic my eyes stopped at that one particular person. I couldn't help but stare at her while she smiled. She was too busy cheering to notice anyone. The beautiful smile never left her face. Just like the first time I saw her my heart started beating in a weird way.

I never knew she attended UCLA. If I knew, I would've been here sooner.

"That smile... So this is where you go. Looks like fate is smiling down on me." I thought to myself.

"Dude, what are you talking about?" Karl asked making me realize I said it out loud. "Nothing much. Just that I found something to be thankful for tonight." I said my eyes not leaving her. "You're always saying weird things." He said shaking his head.