Chapter 5-- Logan in love

Jane's P.O.V

I felt someone's lips on my face. I knew it was Liam, but I was too tired to wake up. He kept me up last night not letting me sleep until three in the morning, I'm a little tired.

"Morning beautiful" I heard him say in the most sexy sleepy voice ever.

I smiled trying to open my eyes. I groaned and stretched.

"I'm tired" I mumbled. I could see a smug smile on his face. I know he's proud of what he did. That egomaniac.

"I know, I'm sorry" He said, the smug smile not leaving his face for a sec. "No, you're not" I mumbled.

"You're right I'm not" He said grinning. I smacked him playfully making him laugh out loud. "You're mean" I said in a grumpy way. "But you loved every minute of it" He replied and winked making me cover up my face with my hands.

He moved close to me slowly until he was really close. I closed my eyes waiting on him to kiss me. I opened my eyes again when I couldn't feel his lips on mine. I saw him laughing at me silently and I smacked him again.

"You're such a tease" I pouted. "You're so cute and easy to tease." He said grinning. He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me passionately. I couldn't get hold of myself.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes slowly to see him staring at me with so much love in his eyes. This guy is the death of me.

"I thought you were tired" He mumbled.

"I am" I replied. "Then why does your face look flushed?" He asked and chuckled.

Argh! his nerve. "And whose fault is that" I replied. All he did was laugh at me again.

I got out of bed like I was angry, rapping all the silk bedspread around me and storm into the bathroom. Leaving him naked and exposed on the bed. 

"Hey!" He protested making me chuckle.

It's time to check on Ian and the kids, even though Liam's mom hired a nanny for them. I still need to check on my babies.

I got into the shower but before I could take a shower, I heard the shower door slide open. I turn around to see Liam smiling. He got in the shower with me, I covered my body immediately like an innocent girl.

"Hey! I didn't invite you" I protested.

"Oh please like I haven't seen all that before. This isn't the first time babe." He smirked and wiggle his eyebrows making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I said and continued taking my shower. "Here, let me wash your back" He took the sponge and I let him.

But instead of washing he was kissing my shoulders. I knew it. 

"Liam, more washing and less kissing. Hands not lips." I instructed.

"Fine..." He mumbled.

When we got downstairs everyone else was there except Logan. Liana said he had to go somewhere really quick but he should be back soon.

"Jane, Liam, there is someone I want to introduce to you," My dad said.

We walked towards him and the two people we saw yesterday. A woman in her 40s and the young beautiful girl beside her.

"Jane, do you remember who this is?" Dad asked pointing at the woman in her 40s. She looks like someone I know but I just can't figure it out. She was smiling at me lovingly.

"She looks so familiar but I can't remember where. I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay it been long. Well, you mentioned it to me how important she is to you and how grateful you're. She helped you when I failed to be a father. So I thought why not bring her here, I know you will be happy to see her" Dad said with a smile.