Chapter 3-- The Hamptons

Jane's P.O.V

We are preparing to leave for the Hamptons to join our families. I already packed our bags, all we had to do was get ready and leave.

I called my dad, I invited him and his family to the Hamptons. He was so glad I invited him, and he promised to be there.

It's 7am, I was making sure everything it set, making sure we didn't forget anything. 

Ian and Liam were downstairs playing and having fun. I could hear Ian laughing all the way upstairs. I decided to join them downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw toys, Legos on the floor everywhere. I also saw some new toys I haven't seen before. 

I folded my arms angrily.

"Liam, did you order this new toys for Ian?" I asked a little bit mad at him. I told him not to get anymore toys. Ian has a whole room full of toys. But I can see a new electronic toy car, a bunch of star wars toys and even a new bicycle. 

"Oh-oh!" Ian said. 

Liam was looking at me like he got caught stealing, while Ian smiled sheepishly. I don't know the difference between him and Ian.

"Well... Ian saw star wars on TV and he wanted the toys, I thought why not add a new toy car." He said innocently, knowing he's not.

I know Ian didn't ask for a new car Liam just like to spoil him. The other day they had their father and son's day out, he rented the whole park. They also came home with a lot of bags full of matching clothes and shoes.

"Look at this mess" I pointed out but they didn't say anything. 

"You know what?  Just go get ready. Liam, please help me dress Ian while I clean this place up" I said with a serious look making Liam stand up immediately.

"Yes ma'am" He said and left with Ian. Ian laughed at Liam and I couldn't stop myself from laughing too.

After cleaning up I went back upstairs to get ready. 

Finally, we got to the Hamptons. Everyone was waiting for us outside. Ian got out of the car immediately the car stopped. He ran towards Mia and Ryder. Both Mia and Ryder were so happy to see him.

Mia is already ten years old and Ryder is almost seven.  

I greeted everyone while Liana pulled me aside

I greeted everyone while Liana pulled me aside. I still don't know the reason why that girl loves me so much, but I'm so grateful she does and I love her like my own sister. 

My grandma was so happy to see us especially Liam and Ian. She even pulled Liam's cheeks making everyone laugh.

Before we could head inside another car drove in. My dad, my stepmom, my stepsister, and two other people I didn't recognize came out of the car. But one of them looked so familiar, she's probably in her early 40's and she looked so familiar.