Chapter 8-- A Blissful Wedding II

Jane's P.O.V

I walked down the aisle with my father holding me. As soon as I met his eyes, his eyes never left mine we both kept on looking at each other. He has this beautiful smile on, a smile that never stops making my heart skip a beat.

Finally, I got to him. My dad gave him my hand with a smile on his face. Dad nodded and tapped Liam's shoulder before going to his seat.

"Hey..." Liam mouthed with a goofy smile on his face, I see him fighting back his tears. I grinned and he did the same thing. The reverend started out by saying wha they were supposed to say.

"Do you Liam take this woman to be your wedded wife?" The reverend asked. "I do" Liam said with a smile. "Do you Jane take this man to be your wedded husband?" The reverend asked. "I do" I replied. "Now Liam and Jane will exchange their vows".

Liam smiled brightly. 

"You and I both promised not to write down our vows and just say it from the heart. I'll start by saying the first time I ever saw you at the office in Chicago. Even though I didn't know what love really was, I knew you were different, I knew there was something about you. I just had to stalk you that day (everyone laughed including me, remembering that faithful day) and when I saw you dance I could hear you tell me your story. I saw a beautiful woman. I fell in love with you that day, even though you didn't like me (I cried and laughed at the same time). And ever since then we fought and we fell in love. Five years ago when things fell apart between us, when I made the worst mistake of my life and you left me. I never felt so void. I thought about taking my own life. How could I hurt the most important person to me? I thought that pain was the worst, but It wasn't as bad as watching someone you love so much dying in front of you. My biggest fear is losing you and Ian. And I never want to feel that way ever again. So in front of these people, I promise to protect you with everything, everything I have, everything that I can. I promise to always choose you, I promise to always be yours from this moment forward. I promise to forever love you unconditionally. I promise to be with you every step of the way, in sickness, in health. I promise to never hurt you or let you down. Thank you for showing me what love means. I love you Jane" Liam said crying.

"I don't even know what to say after that ( I laughed and everyone else laughed) (I sniffed). First, I want to thank you for everything. For showing me love, for leading me to my happiness, for being my happiness, thank you for showing me the beauty in the world that I never thought existed. Thank you for accepting who I am even when I thought the least of myself, thank you for never giving up on me even though I made it difficult for you. Thank you for giving me a reason to live, a reason to wake up every day and look forward to the next day. Thanks for giving my life a meaning. I promise to never give up on us. I promise to never leave you no matter what. I promise to always be there for you, whether in rain or storm. I promise to always guide you, to always stand by you in any situation. I promise to grow old with you and never stop loving you, even when your hair is all gone (everyone laughed). I promise to forever love you with every single heartbeat. I love you..." I manage to finish while crying. Liam was trying so hard not to let the tears out.

I heard people sniffing. 

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you Husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride" The reverend said. "Come here" Liam said only for me to hear, he draw me close immediately. He kissed me passionately. I forgot the whole world and got lost in his kiss. I heard the claps getting louder. Liam and I let go. 

Liam raised our hands up for everyone to see and they all cheered. We walked out first and everyone else followed to the reception.

AT THE RECEPTION