Chapter 27 -- A trip for Two

A loving husband, A wonderful father!

Liam's P.O.V

Valentine's day is coming up. I've been planning a nice trip to surprise my wife for Val. I know she would love to go to Dubai, because she has only been there for business not vacation. One week vacation won't hurt anyone.

The only issue is leaving the kids with their grandparents. I already spoke with mom, and she's looking forward to having them for a week, but letting Jane know is the main show stopper. 

Believe me she does love my parents, and she trust them enough to leave the kids with them. But, Mira is just about to be six months old. I'm not sure Jane is ready to leave her for a whole week, I don't even think I'm ready to leave my baby girl for a week.

This trip is so much needed I would love some time alone with my wife. To just have her relax and enjoy a week without being a business woman or a mom. I want to spoil her in a lavish way. I have never seen a woman juggle everything like that and still maintain a balance without complaining every time. Maybe there's a lot of them out there, but as for me she's the only one I know.

She's not the perfect woman and I don't expect her to be, but she's perfect in my eyes. Sometimes I sit her down to talk just to make sure she's really fine and not pretending to be.

My mom was hardworking too, and I love her, but she focused more on work and society than she did the family itself. She knows that but I'll do anything for my mom. I know she did her best that's why I'm more worried about Jane, I feel like she's taking too much on herself. 

She's a business woman, a very good one. She's a wife not just any wife, but Liam Greenwood's wife, which I have to admit has a lot of burden to it. She's also a mother of two beautiful children. 

I don't deserve her. Even her flaws looks perfect to me. She becomes more beautiful has the day goes by. How can someone be so beautiful.

I just can't help but smile every time I think about her. It's crazy how I've known her for almost ten years now, and I'm still in love with her.

"Why are you over here smiling like a goat?" NIkos asked giving me a weird look. I almost forgot this idiot is in my office.

He gave me a suspicious look making me clear my throat and adjust my seat. 

"I've known you for the longest time, and that's the smile you put on when you're thinking about a woman, especially the one you're interested in. For the sake of everything nice, it better be Jane." Nikos said getting serious. He sat up ready to hear my response like he's ready to fight me.

"Of course it's my wife who else." I replied. I saw him relax on the chair again making me chuckle. 

"Don't hurt that woman." He said seriously. "Nikos, I've been married to her for three years now and you never stop saying that. Don't you trust me? I love her more than I thought I would." I replied staring at her picture on my desk.

He sure acts like her big brother, I'm almost terrified. All Rose and Patrick have to do is adopt this idiot. 

"Check this out. I'm planning a week trip for just the two of us this Val. What do you think?" I asked him. "You mean you're gonna leave Ian and Mira behind?" He asked in return. "Yeah that why I said a trip for two." I replied.

"And YOU are gonna be fine with that?" He asked almost laughing. 

"What's funny?" I asked. "Boy, you can't even go a day without looking at the picture of that little girl. You make sure you're home early just to see her before she goes to sleep. I even feel sorry for the poor girl and her future dates." He said laughing.