Chapter 17-- Our Love can save it

Jane's P.O.V

I walked out of the office looking for Liam. I searched the house, but I couldn't find him. I check the garage to see if any car is gone. All the cars were in the garage, and there I saw him sitting in the Bentley. His face down resting on the wheel.

I walked towards him. I wiped my tears. I opened the door to where he was sitting. I could hear him crying. I used all my strength to pull him out and pull him to stand up straight.

"So you think you can decide on your own? What about me? You think you can just pull this bullshit? You think I'm gonna just give it all up? You know what, I don't care anymore. You wanna be bad, be bad. I don't care what you did with her. But don't you dare think I'm gonna give everything up. Everything we built together. Everything we fought for. I'm never giving up on my family. It's about time you pull it together. Get that into your thick head, because this isn't what you promised me. This isn't want you said in your vows. What? It's not valid anymore?" I asked and I made myself clear before walking back into the house.

I walked into the room and cried as much as I needed.

He has another thing coming if he thinks he can just decide like that out of the blue. I'm not gonna give her or him the satisfaction.

I hear the door open, and I quickly wipe my tears. 

"Don't you get it. I'm doing this for you." I heard his voice. I turn around to face him. "No, you're not. You're just being selfish, and too lazy to pull yourself together. You wanna wallow in self pity. I don't know what to do anymore. But I'm not gonna give you a divorce." I stated.

"You deserve better. Better than me. I don't deserve you, Jane." He said making me laugh hysterically.

"I deserve better? After how many years? Now you think I deserve better? Do you even hear yourself? You're not thinking about my feelings. You're not thinking about your son. You are just being the selfish Liam I once knew." I said finding his words very funny.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasted your time. I'm sorry for keeping you this long. I just can't seem to see myself anymore. He was right. Everything he said about me was right. I'm the reason why he wanted to kill the whole family at first. I put him in prison. I put him in danger. I put your life and Ian's life in danger. I almost got you killed. I put him back in Jail. I turned his life into a living hell. I'm the reason why he is dead. Don't you get it? Ian doesn't deserve a father like me. You don't deserve a husband like me. I've hurt way too many people to deserve the love you gave me" He finally let it out.

I smile faintly knowing I finally got him to say what's on his mind. Now I know how he feels. Finally knowing how to get to him.

He fell on his knees crying. I couldn't help but cry with him. I pulled him closer. His head resting on my shoulder.

"How could you hold all this in for two months. I wanted to be able to share the pain with you.I already told you I'm here for you. You don't have to deal with it yourself. I'm here." I said softly, caressing his hair. I let out a breath.

"It's not your faul. He chose his path. He was wrong about you. I know the man I love. You chose to chase people away from you, but deep down you want closure. I know how soft and generous you are, but you hide it. I know how much you care and love but you choose not to. You don't have to. I chose to love all of you. I chose you with your past, present, and future. I chose a future with you. I chose to have you, Liam. I want you to keep that in mind. I made my choice, and my choice is you. I love you" I let him know.

He held onto me, hugging me so close to him while he cried. "I'm so sorry for hurting you, it was just so hard seeing myself. " He said. "I'm sorry babe" He kept repeating. I consoled him, caressing his hair.

We stayed like that for a long time before sitting down on the bed. We sat there for another minute, just sitting quietly. We stare at each other once in a while, but it wasn't awkward.

Liam sighed out loud, gaining my attention. My gaze met his. He gestured for me to sit on his lap by tapping his lap. I stood up and sat on his lap, my hands around his neck. We both smiled at each other shyly.

It's so good to be back in his arms. It felt like forever. I have to do what I have to do to fully get my man back.

"I'm really sorry Jane. I'm sorry I went crazy for a while." He apologized again. "I know" I replied. "I promise you nothing happened between me and her. I can never do that to you. But I shouldn't have spent my nights there. I'm sorry for acting like a fool. I'm sorry for saying those hurtful words. You don't deserve that." He said. 

"I know" I replied believing him. "I've been bad" He added. "I know" I repeated. "I love you Jane." He said looking into my eyes. "I know" I replied smiling making him chuckle. 

He slowly placed his hand at the back of my neck, his thumb caressing my lips. He tilted my head a little to the side, leaning in for a kiss. His soft lips touching mines. I could feel the excitement in every part of my body. Butterflies in my stomach. With every second we grew more hungry for each other. It's been too long since I had this beautiful feeling. My whole body is craving his touch.

Before I knew it, my back was laying on the bed with Liam kissing all over my neck and my chest. His hands caressing everywhere on my body. My dress is above my waist, displaying my thighs. His soft hands caressing each one slowly.

We didn't have to put in words how much we missed each other. We didn't have to pour out our feelings with words. Before a blink of an eye, our clothes were on the floor.

"I love you" He whispered passionately holding me so tight. He slowly kissed all over my body. I could feel the love and the passion like our first time.

I stayed in his arms for the rest of the night with him holding me with his dear life.

Best night in a while.