Chapter 4-- Something better

Liam's P.O.V

Jane has been in the library with her family for hours now. I already know I'm a dead man walking, my wife is going to kill me when she walks out of the library. I only trying to do what's  best for her and her family. I just hope things work out for them.

My family kept Mr. Collin's family entertained since the others are working things out. Mrs. Collins has been so furious, she tried to hide it but she isn't fooling anyone. 

Ian won't even talk to me since he has seen his cousins and Liana. Logan is busy face timing on his phone with a friend of his.

I got bored sitting around waiting for my wife. I stood up leaving all of them in the living room. I decided to go to one of my favorite places in the house, the third living room, I call it the quiet room. No one really uses it except me when I was still living here.

It is located at the other end of the house so no one has time to walk there to sit. Dad would rather be in the library. Mom would rather go to the spa with her friends or Liana. Logan would rather play video games in his room. But I usually go there when I need to think or when I need to be alone. The only two that usually find me there was my nanny or our butler. 

It's really far from the other rooms

I walk around the room admiring everything inside the old room

I walk around the room admiring everything inside the old room. The old piano was still there of course. And I'm glad they keep it tidy all the time. 

"So this must be your hideout, interesting" I heard a strange voice behind me. I twirled immediately to see Jane's stepsister walking towards me slowly making me frown. 

"How did you get here? Did you follow me?" I asked trying not to show how pissed I am. 

"Maybe, maybe not" She smiled standing so close to me. What the heck is she doing? I moved away from her but she followed me again. She had a flirtatious smile on her face. 

If am being honest, the look on her face looks disgusting.

"I know you don't want Jane, you never wanted her right? I knew she seduced you. She got pregnant and you had no choice but to marry her. You don't deserve that trash. You deserve something better someone perfect like you, someone like me. One night with me and you'll forget all about that whore." She said trying to seduce me, her hands stroking my arms.

Is she delusional?

She climbed on the chair with me. I tried to move away from her but she followed my moves. I fell on the floor and she fell on me. She wouldn't stop giggling, even her laughter is as irritating as her voice. 

"You need to get off me right now, and I don't appreciate the way you talk about my wife. My wife is all I need, thank you. I seduced her not the other way. Now get off me." I said trying to avoid her kissy face.

This one is crazy, someone please save me. I don't wanna hurt her.

"It's just you and me you don't have to pretend. I know you don't like her." She said trying to kiss me. I held her shoulders and push her off me as gently as I can. Jane walked in.