Chapter 16-- A little Unsteady

Jane's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep all night thinking of what to do, and how to go about it. The side he sleeps on is empty. Everything doesn't seem right anymore. I don't seem to know the man I married anymore.

Turning and thinking while laying on the bed. Thinking about where things went wrong.

Another weekend, too stressed, nothing to do to take my mind off what's happening. I can't seem to understand why things are falling apart. He doesn't seem to see anything wrong, but I keep losing him.

I checked the time to see it's 6 a.m. I stood up from the bed, and I put on my yoga pants with a sport bra.

I checked up on Ian, who is still asleep. I closed his door quietly not to wake him up. That kid is the only one giving me strength right now. He's the main reason why I haven't lost it yet.

I've had several fights with Liam about his attitude, and how he has been pulling away from me. He only says there's no problem. I guess I'm the only one seeing a problem with a married man who doesn't sleep at home anymore. Who sleeps at another woman's house.

I walked around the estate, heading to the place we built for the gym. I walked through the gym to enter the dance studio he made for me.

Dance has always been a way to reduce my stress and let go of my worries.

I search through my playlist just to find the song I needed to hear at the moment.

I did a little warm up before playing the song. I slowly moved with the music showing my emotions with every move. I can't help but let the tears fall. Reminding me of every good moment we had.

Am I just being too needy, or what?

"Oh oh, this isn't good. I know the feeling too well. I knew I would find you here." I heard his voice bringing me back. I turned away from him to wipe my tears before turning back around to face him.

I guess he just came back home from her place. "I got home a few minutes ago. I couldn't find you in the house, and I knew you would be here." He said moving closer to me. I didn't say anything. I just nodded.

He held my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Is everything alright? Are you okay?" He asked. I looked into his eyes, searching if my man is still there.

Is he just being so blind lately to see what's really going on or is he just pretending as if everything is okay? Do I need to worry about his mental health?

This is exactly what's driving me crazy. One minute he's sweet, seconds later he acts so distant and cold, like I don't exist.

I'm loosing him.

But when he pretends, I try to play along.

"Everything is fine. I'm fine." I replied. He just smiled, but it clearly didn't reach his eyes. The Liam I know wouldn't just smile. He would ask me more questions, why I don't smile lately. He won't take just fine for an answer. He would see the sadness that I'm not even trying to hide.

"Were you crying?" He asked. "No" I replied. "Okay" He said and smiled again before walking out of the dance studio. He turned back around. "I'm gonna take a shower, and I'll be in the office." He said and left.

Like I said, this isn't the man I know. The man here is just an image of him.

I sat on the floor, and let all my tears out. How could I loose him to her? When did I let this get out of hand? How did we get here?