Chapter 7-- A Blissful Wedding

Jane's P.O.V

Finally, the day has come

Finally, the day has come.  It's the day of my wedding. Everything is set. My bridesmaids are ready. I'm getting my hair and my makeup done by he best. 

I'm so nervous and I don't know why, but I'm praying everything goes well today.

The bridesmaids are wearing a beautiful coral gown. I finally put on my wedding dress and at the same time, my mom and dad walked in. My mom gasped while my dad smiled proudly. "Oh my... You're so beautiful. I'm so proud of the woman you've become." My mom said with tears in her eyes. I smiled and gave her a hug. "You look absolutely stunning baby girl." My dad said with a smile. "Thanks, dad" I smiled at him.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys but the groom has a surprise for his bride" Arie said coming up to view. She gave me a card. I opened the card and read the words written in Liam's hand writing.

Hey beautiful, the day is finally here. It's our wedding day and I'm so glad. I've been thinking of a gift to give you on our wedding day for the past two weeks and I wanted to give you something you would remember. I wanted to do something you won't forget. To my amazing wife, I hope this brings a smile on your face, the smile I would do anything to see, the beautiful smile that has never seize to make my day. I Love you for all you are. I hope you like it.

I couldn't stop smiling while reading the letter, but I was a bit confused about the surprise. Arie didn't give me anything else but the letter. I look up a bit confused after reading the letter. Arie had a big smile on her face.

"Liam has a surprise for you, actually two. He tried his best to keep it from you for a while. He knew it would totally worth it. Guys, you can come out now!" Arie said and opened the door.

The next thing or should I say, people, I saw totally blew me away. Aiden and Greg walked in with the best smile on their faces. I stood at the same spot totally shocked. I could feel the tears in my eyes. "Aiden?! Greg?! Oh my god!" I said in disbelief. Both Greg and Aiden had on the same suit the groomsmen are wearing.

"But... But... But Aiden said he couldn't make it until later today and I called Greg, he said he was in Spain for work and he couldn't make it either. How?" I said still not believing it. Both Greg and Aiden walked towards me and gave me a hug. I haven't seen Greg in years, all we do is talk on the phone. 

"Don't cry, come on. I was in Spain until last week. Liam pulled some strings and flew me here a week ago, but he wanted to surprise you so I stayed in the city. Aiden has also been here for a week, we both stayed in the city. His wife joined us yesterday." Greg said smiling. He looks so different now.

"I'm sorry I told you I couldn't make it I was on a business trip, It's more like a training I had to do. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it here until later today. But we finished early, I called Liam and he begged me not to tell you. He wanted to surprise you." Aiden explained.

"Don't cry you would ruin your makeup." Aiden added and hugged me. "Oh don't worry about that it's waterproof" The makeup artist said and chuckled. "I'm just glad you met someone that could make you this happy." Greg said and gave me a tissue. I laughed and wiped my tears. 

"Thank you, I'm so glad to see you too. This is the best day of my life. I missed you guys. I haven't seen Greg in years we only talked on the phone" I cried happily.

Arie came towards me and handed me another card. "There's more, I don't know how much surprises I can take" I said and everyone laughed making me laugh.

Hey beauty, It's me again. Surprise! I hope you're not mad at me, I just wanted to make things Interesting. I know how much they mean to you and I know you felt a bit down when you knew they couldn't make it to the wedding. I just had to do it. I hope it made you happy. They're also part of my entourage. #groomsmen #teambride. I love you to the moon and back...

I smiled happily. I'm so lucky to have this wonderful man in my life. I could see my mom trying to hide her tears. I know she's really happy. My dad tried to hug her stylishly, but she smacked his hand. I burst into laughter, they didn't know I was watching them. Everyone else looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's time Jane" Arie informed me. She and the rest walked out leaving me and my dad since we are the walking in last. Dad sighed audibly and walk towards me. 

"You look nervous, I don't think there is anything to be nervous about. You are beautiful both inside and out, and I'm so blessed to have you as my daughter. You remind me so much of your mom. You have so much of her in you than you realize. I know he loves you, I could see it in his eyes and his actions. Don't ever lose yourself baby girl." My dad said thoughtfully.

I smiled. "Thanks, dad. I might not say this often or never but... I love you" I gave him a kiss on his cheek. He was about to cry but he tried to hide it. "I love you too" He said and hugged me. There was a knock on the door even though it was opened. Daisy's assistant came to view. "They are waiting for you" He said with a smile and left.

"You ready?" Dad asked. I nodded happily. He gently took my hand and we walked out together. As soon as I walked out I heard my song. I asked them to play one of my favorite songs - Thousand Years by Christina Perri. 

When I saw Liam I smiled. I knew he was my forever, I'm never going back.

 I knew he was my forever, I'm never going back

Song- Thousands Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!