Chapter 9-- Our New Beginning

Jane P.O.V

Today marks the eighth day Liam and I got married. We just got back from a week of Honeymoon. It was short but amazing. We went to Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort, also spent three days in Milan. But of course, one week wasn't enough at all. It went by so fast, but we had to get back home because we missed Ian, also Liam had to get back to work. He had a lot of business calls while away. That part wasn't fun, but he had to.

We just got off the plane a while ago, Liam is driving us home. I don't know why he insisted on driving himself, but for sure John is driving the car behind us. I'm not just tired because of Jet lag, but because Liam can't keep his hands to himself, neither could I. Mile high club can be so much fun.

We have been driving for two hours now, and I noticed we are not going towards the city. 

"Liam where are we going? You just missed your turn" I said sitting up straight then I remembered. "Oh sorry, we have to go pick up Ian at your parents' place. That's a chance for me to ask your mom for the recipe she used to bake those delicious cookies she gave me" I sat back feeling so relieved. "Yeah sure" He said nonchalantly. I twirl my head to look at him to see if anything was wrong, he had a suspicious smile on his face like he's excited about something. 

"Liam is everything okay?" I asked. "Sure, why do you ask?" He twirl his head to take a quick look at me. "Cause you seem pretty excited about something. What is it? Are you happy that our honeymoon is over" I said teasing him a little bit. His smile faded for a sec and he twirled his head to look at me again. 

"No, you know I didn't want it to end as much as you, but Ian wasn't with us. I have to get back to work on Monday. I really enjoyed the time we spent together just us two. I promise to make it up to you. We are going to Banana Island on our anniversary and we are taking Ian with us. I'm just excited to see Ian, I miss my little buddy. And to be clear, our honeymoon just started. We don't need those places." He said seriously but with so much excitement. 

"I know I was just kidding. I can't wait for our anniversary, Ian would love it" I smiled. "Come here" Liam said and gave me a quick kiss. "Ian is gonna love what we bought him" I said thinking about the little present we bought for him.

Before I knew it I fell asleep. As much as I hate to fall asleep when someone is driving especially when I'm sitting beside them, but I'm too tired. Liam seems to have a lot of energy in him. 

I woke up 30 minutes later to see Liam waiting for a small gate to open by itself. I look around to see we are not at his parents' house. The gate opened and Liam drove inside the compound that has beautiful flowers and green grass. I look up just to see a stunning mansion sitting right in the middle of the estate.

 I look up just to see a stunning mansion sitting right in the middle of the estate

"Liam what are we doing here? This is not your parents' house. Did they move?" I asked while Liam just smiled at me and got out of the car. My confused self just sat in the car with no intention of getting out of the car.