Mr. & Mrs. Egghead

☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☻☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☻☺ ♥

Mrs. & Mrs. EggHead

"TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Mom screamed for me the hundredth time.

I groaned and unplucked one earphone from my ear. I bent the page I was on the top and shut my book. I set it down on the side of me and jumped off my bed. I walked out of my room and and half-jogged downstairs. I looked at her and asked," Yes, Mother?"

She smiled a huge smile and exclaimed,"Your going to get married!!!!!!"

She popped open a bottle of Coke and poured us both glasses of Coke. I raised an eyebrow at her and said,"Really now?"

"YUP!" She exclaimed popping the 'p'.

I ran my fingers through my hair and replied while taking the glass of Coke from her,"And who am I getting married too?"

She beamed,"One of the richest guys your age in the area!!!!!"

I plopped down on the couch and said,"Before you tell me who I'm marrying atleast tell me why I'm getting married at the age of 17?"

She sipped her Coke with pouring almost the whole bottle of vodka in it,"While, I was out shopping I met the owner of the hotel 'Beverly Place'."

"The actual owner? You know that's like the biggest international hotel in the world."

She waved me off while taking a gulp of her drink,"YUP! And he just like went up to me and asked if I had a daughter. At first I was like excuse me? Who are you? He told me and I was like OMG! So, I told him that I did and he said he had a son. He asked a few questions about you and when I answered he said like she's perfect. Then he offered like a stack of money and a new place to live, which is a mansion if you marry his son!!!! IT"S GREAT!!!!"

She gulped down her own drink and slammed it on the table. I raised another eyebrow and said,"I see. You really want the money huh?"

We've been living on welfare for like 6 years since my Dad left. Mom has also changed a lot. She's been drinking almost everyday and I'm scared for her. Maybe money will help her and if this is what's gonna' make her happy I got to do what I got to do.

I sighed. I was really hoping I could actually fall in love and then get married but you know. I got to be the bigger person here and not freak out about it.

☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☻☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☻☺ ♥

Jake's POV

"WHAT?!?!?!!?" I screamed at my Dad.

My Dad continued reading the paper and repeated,"Your getting married and moving in an condo with your new wife. She's gonna' be good for-"

"STOP!" I yelled,"Why am I getting married to a girl I don't even know! Why do I even have to move in with her?! IS THIS EVEN LEGAL!?!?!?!?!?!"

He chuckled,"Of course. I mean you guys aren't married yet but will be when you guys both hit 18. She's being transfered over to your school too. Fun."

I gaped at him. I suddenly felt really sorry for her. I go to a delinquet school. This is not good. It's the school where parents send their kids when no other school would except them. I felt anger rising and screamed,"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! SHE'LL BE SQUASHED!"

He rolled his eyes,"Not all girls are weak."

I sighed and said determined,"I'm not getting married."

He sighed,"Yes you are."

I grabbed my black hoody and threw it on. I walked out of the mansion and trudged solemly downthe road. This sucks.