One True Hero

One True Hero

There's comes a day, when one true hero gets their chance to shine. Today's was Madeleine Friesen's day. She looked sexy, and strutted her stuff down to the publisher's office. Every one's heads turned as she passed by since she was giving off such an amazing aura.

When she finally reached the building she didn't even have to touch the door handle. A guy ran down the street, just to open it for her. Just for her. He was pretty good looking too and blushing she walked in as he grinned at her. She didnt know what got into everyone today. She was just a simple girl, who loved to write, but she had a feeling today was going to be a great day.

She held her manuscript tight in her hands. Not even 14, the publisher of Thee Most Amazing Publishing Company EVER called her and asked, pratically begged to publish one of her stories.

She wrote a lot but she honestly didn't think she was this good! The publishers wouldn't let her off though. Saying sweet stuff like for her to stop being humble, and that all she had was one hundred percent raw talent.

In the publishing office, the man said,"I'm so glad to finally meet you! Everyone is so excited to buy your book! People have already started pre-ordering and we already have one hundred thousand MILLION sold."

Her jaw dropped and she stuttured,"What? How?"

He through his hands up in the air, in pure happiness,"Everyone just loves your stuff! It's like Twilight and the Hunger Games all over again." She frowned a little on the inside to be considered against books that were so main stream until he said,"Except your story! Your brilliant story is 20 times better! It touches everybody, I know, it's just gonna' be one of those books. It'll be the next instant classic. People in 100 years will still be reading YOUR peice of literature."

She couldn't do anything but smile as she became,"THEE MOST HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD" All day she basked in luxury, hot guys, here favorite artists, and authors. The president even asked her to sign her book for him. She lived on to be one of the most well- known authors. EVER.

*THIS IS A SOON TO BE TRUE BIOGRAPHY OF THAT TOTALLY AWESOME SPECIAL PERSON THAT BECAME MY HUNDREDTH FAN! SHE'S AMAZING, GO READ HER STUFF, AND FRANKLY, BE AMAZED!*