Sorry!!

A.N:
I can't believe I reached a thousand reads. This is my way of celebrating, a double update!! Thank you for all the support and encouragement you've been giving me. I appreciate every single vote and comment. I hope you like this chapter as it was a hard on to write with all the emotions. Sorry for the cliff-hanger but I the next few chapters are all going to be intense. Tears are going to be spilled, blood will be shed and promises broken. So stay tuned..

Christian's POV:

Standing there and being confronted by my son, my own blood was one of the worst moments of my life. I never felt so empty in my life. The guilt was killing me  as it consumed my entire being.

I still stood there frozen in my post not able to answer or even move. I was in too much emotional pain that I felt physically drained. Theodore was still going on, not even stopping to take a breath. I was pulled out of my thoughts as his next words rang in my ears "You are a coward. A murderer. I will never forgive you for hurting them like that. I want you to remember that you caused this. You are the reason Katy will never be like her friends. You are the reason she can never continue a game of chase with them."

Once again Kate interrupted him "Theodore come on you can't blame this on him. You are taking it too far." If looks could kill she would be six feet under after the glare he gave her. "Taking it too far? Me? I am the one taking it too far? How dare you say that. It sure is his fault. Don't you remember what the fucking doctor's said the moment we dragged in my unconscious mother drenched in her own blood." He stopped to take a breath. It seemed like he was struggling with his breathing. "They said her body couldn't handle all the fucking stress that He put on her. She couldn't handle everything at once so she  broke. The way he always wanted. She almost died so don't you dare tell me I'm taking it too far."

The whole world stilled as his words clicked in my mind. I pushed her too far. I almost killed my beautiful fragile Ana. I hurt her too much. I don't deserve to be forgiven, hell I don't deserve to be alive. For the first time since he started talking I could speak. So I uttered the first words that came to my mind " I'm sorry." Sorry for what I don't know? Sorry for hurting them? Sorry for pushing her too far? Sorry for almost killing her? Or sorry for just being alive.

The moment my words came out he stopped talking as his fists clenched while his breath got labored and he broke into a fit of laughter. "Sorry?? All you have to say is sorry? Sorry for what? For almost killing your wife? Or are you sorry for your daughter that would never be normal because she was born pre-maturely. Sorry for every single asthma attack that she ever had because of this? Sorry for every time she asked about her father who was too much of a coward to fight for her? Sorry for every father-daughter dance that neither her nor Phoebe could attend? Sorry for never being there when we needed a father? Sorry for ruining our lives?" He gritted out after his laughter stopped. He is right. I damaged them too much. These scars would never heal. I can't believe I was the cause of all their pain. I can't believe I hurt my babies like this. She has asthma because of me. Ohhh how I wish I could go back in time. I would undo everything. Maybe then I would be now sitting home with Ana in my arms while our three children play around us.

I can't believe I gave them up for one night. I dug my own grave and laid in it. I was even too much of a coward to fight back for them. I simply let them go, I didn't even try to explain myself. Not that I could. I let my demons win for a night and look where this lead me.

I was broken out of my thoughts at the sound of Kate shrieking. I looked in front me and saw a Theodore struggling to breathe, his skin was turning purple as oxygen decreased in his body. I took him in my arms when his legs betrayed him as he fell forward. I heard Kate screaming at him to try and calm his breath.

Mom was next to us in a second as she made us raise his legs and directly went to check his pulse. "His heart is beating way too fast." She said out loud looking flustered. In seconds Kate pulled his phone out while we were all looking at her like she is crazy. What the hell does she need the damn phone for. My son is struggling to breathe and she is playing with his phone.

Seconds later I realized why she went for the phone. "Hello, can I please talk to doctor Scott?  It is an emergency please, it's urgent." She said into the phone. She was calling a doctor? Why the hell does he have the doctor's number saved? "Hey doctor I am calling you about Theodore Steele. He-he is struggling to breathe right now and his skin is turning blue. Yes-yes no but I have a doctor next to me I will put you on speaker.. Okay okay." She let out before pulling the phone away from her ear and putting it on speaker as we all listened to the doctor's words that chilled me to the bone...