Family time

Christian's PoV:

While the kids got ready, I checked with Taylor to make sure that everything was ready. Minutes later the kids filed down the stairs all ready to go out for a fun family day. Ohh how I wish Ana was with us right now but we don't get everything we dream of. I am glad I at least have my babies with me.

We walked towards the SUV where I opened the back door for little Katy. The moment her eyes landed on the booster seat a huge grin broke out on her face. "Cinderella?? Can I sit in it??" She asked looking at me while jumping from excitement.  "Of course princess. This chair is specially for you." I said as I pulled her into it.

The smile didn't leave her face as she pulled me into a heart after She was strapped in

The smile didn't leave her face as she pulled me into a heart after She was strapped in. "Thank you Daddy" she said I hugged her back as much as I could with the awkward position we were in. "Anything for my princess." I said and kissed her forehead before heading to the passenger seat but not before I got a smile and a nod from Ted.

I am glad she liked the seat, it was custom made just for her. I ordered it for her after the first time we went out together. It was unsafe for her to sit normally and that kept me on edge the whole way, so I am glad to know that she is now strapped into one of the safest car seats out there.

When we reached the pier, I opened the door of the car and was instantly surrounded with the security guards as the paparazzi started crowding around us, trying to get pictures.

"Just ignore them, keep your eyes on the boat and you will be just fine." I said to the kids as I opened the door for them.

"Okay." They mumbled making me smile as they climbed out while I unstrapped Katy. "Baby I am going to carry you to the boat. Okay?" I asked slowly before pulling her out. The moment she saw all the people surrounding as and shouting questions she shoved her face into my shoulder and nodded her head. I felt better knowing that she will be in my arms where I can keep her away from their prying eyes.

We were 't fully out of the car when questions started flying around us

One after the other and soon i couldn't even put a solid question together, all their words blurred out. Flashes went off and our named were continuously called as I we walked towards the boat with Katy in my arms and Phoebe tucked closely and protectively in Ted's. I couldn't help the smile that broke on my face when I saw the way he held his sister, trying to hide her from the fucking press.

We finally reached the boat and Taylor jumped in first before helping Phobe and Ted on it. Then I had to let go of Katy that held tightly to me, refusing to let go. "Baby girl, I need to put you down so You can get on the boat." I said slowly as I ruffled her hair. She pulled her face up and looked at me then behind me at all those fucking bastards before shaking her head nervously. "No pwease." She said holding me even tighter. The fear in her eyes made anger flare in me as I felt my blood boil. How dare they scare my little angel like that, I wanted to kill each and every single one of them the harshest way possible. But now wasn't the time to get mad, I need to calm my little girl first. "Don't worry baby, they won't get to you I promise. You will be fine, okay? How about I hand over to Teddy??" I asked slowly and calmly as I rubbed her back to calm her down a little. She hesitantly nodded her head and looked towards her brother who was now standing on the boat holding his hands out for her. I knew she wouldn't want to be taken by Any one other than her brother which is why I slowly passed her from my arms to his as she clutched tightly to him the moment he had his hands on her.

I sighed with relief before turning towards the paparazzi and saying "you should be really ashamed of yourselves, scaring the little girl like that." I growled out at them and saw them all take a step back at my hostility, but right now I didn't care. No one frightens my little angel and gets away with it. Before they could say anything else I jumped on the boat as Sawyer pulled off the anchor and we set sail.

I helped Pheobe get into a life vest while Ted strapped Phoebe in the kids one. Then After a small fight Ted finally wore one as we sailed peacefully through the water.

Katy's hair kept flying all over and getting in her face so I decided to braid it for her. She looked really cute with her braided, just like her mother. Ohh how I miss feeling Ana's soft hair in my hands as I slowly braid it.

Once again I found myself taking a picture of Katy and sending it to Ana as she sat there on the boat enjoying the air.

It didn't take long before the kids took of their clothes and jumped into the pool

It didn't take long before the kids took of their clothes and jumped into the pool. And that's how we spent the rest of the day, like a family.

A.N:
As promises here is the continuation of the last chapter. I have got a lot of positive feedback concerning the daddy daughter moments between Christian and Katy so he is some more fluff and cuteness for you guys. Hope you liked it, vote and comment your opinion.