Teddy-Kiki time

Christian's POV:

The day passed quickly and by the time we got back home Phoebe and Katy were half asleep.

I spent a couple of hours in my office replying to emails, the ringing of my phone reminded pf my surroundings once again.

It was Ana, she was scared because none of the kids answered her when she called. I told her about the trip and the incident with the paparazzi, I don't want her to lean stuff about her own children from the tv. We talked for some time, until Ana told me that she missed the kids so much. The loneliness in her voice broke my heart, as I remembered that now she is all alone. I asked her to come back here, I even offered her my jet but once again she refused saying that she has work to do.

With this and after some time we both hung up after I promised to tell the kids to call her first thing in the morning.

The next day I woke up and went for a run with Phoebe as everyday, then we had breakfast peacefully.

Claude came over yesterday and helped the workers set the equipment in the gym. So when Phoebe went down with Te, to say she was shocked is an understatement.  She was bursting with excitement as she checked every single machine available. The hug she gave me and the number of "thank you's" that left her lips warmed my heart. I was able to make her happy... I told her to get ready for training because Claude would be coming in an hour to help her.

She stayed in the gym with Ted while Katy played with her dollies and I started working again. The kids were falling into a routine that warmed my heart, unfortunately the peacefulness didn't last long as I got a call from my PR telling me to check the tabloids. Once again me and the kids were on every single tabloid out there, they were all speculating about Ana's whereabouts. Checking E! I was furious to hear that they scheduled a whole segment on the kids lives during there time away. Apparently they dug into their lives and decided to expose every single detail.

I tried to stop the segment from being aired, but nothing worked. I couldn't stop them, my kids secrets and lives will be exposed to everyone and there was nothing I could do. I decided that telling the kids would be much easier, and Ted should be the first.

"Ted" I called as I walked out of my office. I found him in the game room playing with Katy. "Hey" i said as I stepped inside. "Hello" they both replied. "We are playing dollies. Come play with us daddy" my little angel said as she held her doll in her hand. "I have work to do." I said.

"I'm sorry baby girl

"I'm sorry baby girl. We'll play later, I promise. Can I borrow your brother for a couple of minutes?" I asked her as I crouched down towards her. "Okayy. But only a few minutes. This is Teddy-Kiki time" she said pointedly making me laugh. "I wouldn't dare take from your Teddy-Kiki time. Just a few minutes" I said as I looked at Teddy and motioned for him to head out.

"Is something wrong? Is mon alright? What happened?" He started spewing one question after the other, not giving me time to answer. "ted calm down, everything is fine. I just want to talk to you about something." He sighed in relief and nodded his head as he followed me towards my office.

"What is it?? I can't keep katy waiting for long" he said when I remained silent as I tried to find the right words to tell him. "Yeahh offcourse, this is Teddy-Kiki time" I said laughing at the cute name. "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. Trust me one look from her and you will be glad to be called kiki. Anyways what did you want?" He asked as he sat back in the chair.

"I came across some bad news today, and I wanted to be the one to tell you. The damn paparazzi, caught some pictures of us yesterday" i said. "Yeah, I knew that would happen. With all those cameras out there, it was obvious that some pictures will be leaked." He replied.

"Well yeah, but the thing is that they did some research on you guys. And a segment was made based on it. It will be aired later today."

"What do you mean they did a research and created a segment??" He asked sitting straight as his anger flared in his eyes. "Exactly that. I tried hard to stop them from airing it but I couldn't do anything."

"Couldn't do anything my ass. Who the hell do they think they are to pry  on our lives like that!!!" He roared out as he started pacing. "Look, I am sure that it's going to be some general information. Like your age, school, where you live and things like this. But I wanted to talk to you because I think your accident might be mentioned." I saw him freeze as the last words left my mouth. His face paled and his eyed went wide with fear. He just stood frozen and mumbled "oh My God. This can't be happening. Why me? Why now!!" He started shaking his head before he stormed out of my office. His reaction baffled me, the fear in his eyes when I mentioned the accident confirmed my suspicions. Something happened that night. It wasn't just some freak accident, some thing big happened that night to instill so much fear in my boy's heart.

A.N:
Yayyyy.. i am back.. Sorry for the really short chapter but I wanted to give you guys something. I am done with my exam and I passed!! Finally I am now a licensed dietitian. Updates will be regular from now on, the next chapter will be highly dramatic and a lot of secrets will be uncovered. So stay tuned and sorry for being late!!