Excerpt

Christian's POV:

We finished eating pretty soon, since everyone refused dessert. Everyone except for little katy who can never say no to yummy stuff according to her siblings, but Ana simply told her that she won't be allowed to eat anything delicious because she didn't finish her plate. I was happy to hear Ana say this as I looked at her plate that was empty, Ana Steel finishing her plate without being forced to is a miracle. However, the state of the kids plates made my mood sour, they both barely ate any of their food. When I tried to coax them into eating more the look they both gave me was enough to shut me up.

Now that we are done with lunch it's time to go shopping. "How about we hit the mall before driving Mom to the airport?" I asked the kids who looked at me confused. "Why?" Came Thedore's reply. "Well as I recall from a conversation with a certain someone" i said looking at Phoebe "that you only packed for a couple of days, so I am sure you need more stuff now that you are planning on staying for longer." I said casually as not to make a big deal out of it. "Ohh don't worry we can manage with what we have." He replied instantly making me cringe back, and here I thought that he was finally making things easier for me.

"No you can't and don't have to. We can easily pass by the mall and pick up the things that you guys need. We already have sometime to kill before taking your mom to the airport" i said. "Really there is no need for this, we can manage with what we have." This time it was Phoebe who spoke  up shocking me. What kind of girl says no shopping. Ohh dear god I already suffered enough with Ana and shopping, I can't handle it again from her- our daughter...

This is a little excerpt from the new chapter, it's 12 oclock now and I have to wake up early tomorrow so I am sorry but I couldn't write more. I promised you guys an update on Monday but this is all I could write today, I am beyond exhausted actually. Tomorrow the full chapter will be hopefully posted.. And I am really sorry for the inconvenience...