Not an update

A.N:

This is not an update but it's something I wanted to say. I have received many comments saying that some readers are losing their interest in the book due to the short and late updates. Well, I am sorry that you feel this way but there is nothing I can do to help. I know it sucks when updates are late, but you should remember that I have a life as well. As I mentioned before I am juggling a million things right now, I am doing an internship which takes most of my time. I am also studying for my board exam which is in a month, working on my documents for the move to the UK for my masters. So yes, I barely have time to write, that's why sometimes updates are late.

So if by any chance you feel disinterested in the book then you can remove it from your library and read  it again once it's complete because I have way more important things to do than update. My whole future depends on the next couple of months so I am not going to risk everything for the sake of a wattpad book that is just for fun.

I like writing here, it's therapeutic to me but that doesn't mean that I can write day and night. I am reading many books on wattpad and some are updated monthly not weekly, and I wait patiently for the update because I like it.

So all I am saying is if you don't like my updating schedule or are losing interest then I please delete the book, or archive it and add it back when it's done but don't post any negative comments regarding this because it is discouraging...

I am trying my best to update either today or tomorrow, sorry if you thought that this is an update. Thanks for understanding, and waiting patiently...