Giving Into Temptation

Carlton strutted to his office with a straight back and his head held high. He tossed his coat and scarf on (literally on) one of the house's staff and walked confidently into his office. Jacob watched with a raised eyebrow, as Carlton also threw off his tie and started rolling up the sleeves on his shirt. 

Jacob was sitting in Carlton's office and watched with amusement, as Carlton didn't notice him. Carlton started to hastily unbutton the first five buttons or so. "Planning anything special, sir?" Jacob asked. Carlton nearly jumped out of his skin. 

"Christ, Jacob!" He shouted. "Do you bloody mind?!" Jacob just laughed, "I'm sorry, but I need to go over the meeting with you. Who are you waiting for, if you don't mind me asking?" As soon as he asked, Cassie came in and asked, "You wanted to see me?"

Ben glared at Jacob and sternly told him, "Out." Jacob's eyes widened and flickered back and forth between the two. He eventually let out a soft "Oh" and quickly got up. "I'll be in my office when you're...done." He walked past Cassie and shut the door behind him.

Cassie looked to Carlton with a raised eyebrow. "Well?" She asked. Carlton gave her a dirty smirk and said, "Come over here, Ms. Hansen." Oh no. She knew what was happening. He wasn't kidding or being obnoxious just a few moments ago in the car...he was serious.

"Carlton...I don't think we should--." He put his hand up to stop her from talking. "I told you I was going to persuade you," he purred. "I plan on doing just that. Right here. Right now." Cassie didn't have a response for that. For once in the entire time she's been here, she didn't have anything to say back to him. 

Carlton regarded this with complete and utter glee, but dare not show it. He kept his cool demeanor and started walking up to her. Cassie eventually backed into the door when he kept getting closer. He pushed his hips into hers, making her gasp and drop all the papers in her hands. 

He let out a low chuckle. "You're not putting up a very convincing fight." Cassie's breathing staggered a bit, but she asked, "Do you want me to fight?" He gave her a soft smile and shook his head. "No," he told her. "I want you to enjoy it." 

As he said that, his hand started to slowly creep up her skirt. His fingers grazed up the inside of her thigh, making her breathing even more labored than before. Carlton could feel the difference in her breathing by the way her stomach was moving against his. 

"Do you not want me?" He lowly asked in her ear. Her mind was temporarily blank at the moment, but she remembered how she wanted to play hard to get. She had to ride that out, or he would win this. She can't let him do that. 

She shook her head and breathed, "No. I don't." He hummed in disapproval and did something she didn't expect. He cupped her sex and moved her underwear off to the side to play with her sopping folds. She gasped in surprise, then let out a breathy moan. 

Carlton pressed his lips to her ear and growled, "Oh really now?" He kept rubbing at her and it was the most pleasured she's felt by a man's fingers in years. With her job, she didn't have time for a boyfriend or thoughts of a husband and a family. So this was pure bliss. 

"Do you like to be touched like this, Ms. Hansen?" He asked. "From the way you're dripping down my fingers, I would say yes." No shit the answer was yes, but she couldn't tell him that, couldn't give him any sign that this was the most pleasure she's ever had. So far. She can only imagine how skilled he'd be with other things if he can do this with his fingers!

She quickly put her hand down on his wrist to stop him, but he took it as her wanting more, so he plunged two fingers inside of her. "Oh shit," she gasped, while throwing her head back against the door. So much for not giving him any signs.