chapter 4

China
It's been 4months and everything is going wonderful. Aug is so bae. He's so sweet and a gentleman. He met my dad, and for now he's still alive. He and Issa get along. And I should be happy, but idk (shruggs shoulders) well there is this girl who is very pretty and she and Issa are dating. They are cute together, but I can't hide the fact I don't like it. I mean I'm happy and supportive because he's my bestie but i dont trust her. Its a off vibe and she will never be me. (Ooooh I sound salty lol ole well. I was here 1st) well let me get ready for school. So happy its almost graduation.

August
Man I so gone off this girl. China is like a God send. She supports my music I'm trying to work on yeah I decided I would stick with it well with her support and confidence, it help alot. I know I have no worries cuz when I'm on the road Issa, her dad, and her crazy ass bro will keep her protected. We have been super strong for 4months, and its so wonderful, I was worried at 1st but now Issa got a girl, it takes alot off my back. So he not in China face all the time. Well graduation is so close like weeks away and I'm happy. Let me get fresh for school and so I can kiss and feel on my baby lol. Damn I love that girl.

Issa
Yeah so what I got a girl, it don't matter she not China. She sweet and I like her but she not China. But she got a man anyway so. Her and China get along which is great cuz I dint have to choose sides. China told me from jump to watch my back and she will always be there and she loves me shid she know I feel the same. Just have to see how life play out. Let me get ready for school gotta go pick up my lady on the way. No China is my woman risha is my gf/lady w.e. alright y'all have ace out. So happy graduation coming up. Then I can really get deeper in the biz with pops n Chris.

Chris
Hell I'm still me. Ok that's all. I make money and fuck hoes. Maybe one day I'll find a woman like my mama was or how my mom's (step mom) is. Yeah they was some down ass females. Untill then. It is what it is. My sister need to hurry and graduate so I can send ha ass to college or some shit lol.

Killia/pops/ China dad
What's good ppl I lay low. I know what I'm doing and I know what's going on. I'm watching August and Issa girl. No one and I mean no one will fuck over my family. I got things in store for China and Issa when they graduate. But in due time. Glad they have still been best friends and have held it other down this long. Remind me of my wife and I before she died. Damn it still hurts. By moving on I biz to handle.