chapter 14

Narrator pov
Thank god China got away but shes soo tired, but shes not far away. "God plz be with me", she prays. She continues on as she leans against a tree to rest because she got dizzy, once she gets her barings her bracelet gets caught and it drops, its too dark to see. She thinks she's heard him coming for her so she runs. When she arrives to her house nobody is there or so she thinks. Once she walks in she is hit in the back, as she falls, she is getting constant blows she can barely see who it is, but she gets a glimpse and just waits on him to beat her to death. She never thought she would die this early, at the hands of her lovers twin, in her own house. Austin kicks her in the ribs, back, and continues to punch her. She just wishes somebody was here to help her, just when she thought nobody would stop him, August came thru the door, him and Austin as going blow for blow, Austin starts getting the upper hand and right before Austin knocks August out, August said he was sorry about everything and no matter what he will always love her. That was the last thing he said before falling unconscious and Austin carrying him away. China tries to hold on and stay awake but the pain and her slowly bleeding from the injuries she slowly drifts off more and more until darkness takes over.....

Issa
Wth man, we made it there and she wasn't there we tracked her bracelet into the woods but didn't find her, damnit I love that girl so much I wanna cry but I'm not gone loose it till we find her. This makes no sense we don't even know who that house belongs to. But we did leave goons to watch the house for any activities or movement. I ain't sleeping till we find my baby. PERIOD!!!

Pops (China dad)
These motherfuckers thinks its a game, taking my damn daughter. Whoever it is must want to die or they mental asf. Ppl know not to try me. I got this whole fuxking city in shit down, no product is moving, nobody gets high, idgaf nothing until my babygirl is found, and she better be alive or whoever it is will be when I find them.....

Chris (China brother)
I'm so made ion know what to say, ive shot 3 workers in the shoulder, shit they should have been doing they job and my fuxking sister would be here instead of us trying to figure out wtf going on, something better pop off asap cuz my anger is flaring, my blood boiling, and my trigger finger still itching......
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
As everyone goes to meet back up at China house the door is slightly ajar, they all draw guns and enter the house and spread out, then they turn on the lights and everybody sees China body, Issa runs over and just holds her, Chris is livid and punches the wall and pops stays calm even tho he heated and tells his workers to pick her up and get her to the hospital. They rush her in once arriving and the doctors and nurses goes to work, on the way to the hospital Killia(pops) called the docters on his payroll and told him they were coming in and they needed to get to work. As the nurses and doctors take China to the back, pops tells them to do everything possible to save her. Issa sits in a chair with his head in his head. How can this be happening, he didn't get a chance to say he loves her or express his true feelings now it was a possibility that he never will. The love of his life may die, and that's spent he can't handle. As tough as Chris is, he slids down the wall crying, no one knows what to do or how to react because they have never seen him drop a tear since his real mom died, so they let him get it all out. Pops (Killia, China dad) just stands there until he feels someone hug him when he sees its Trina he breaks down on her shoulder. He can't lose his princess, his queen was already gone he can't lose China that's his baby and only daughter. If she dies what will he do. Trina cries with him, she sees China as her own and she can't lose her babygirl. Everyone just sits and waits to see what the doctor has to say they all just sit around waiting and waiting and waiting...
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
Hello my beautiful butterflies. Thanks for the reada. Austin is super crazy, August tries to fight and his love but is knocked out in the end by his twin. They found China unconscious, will she be OK? Will they find out who did this to her? What will happen to August? Well vote comment and thank you again