chapter 42

Chris
I pull up to the park and look around until I see the beautiful Lanaea from behind, lord that ass. She look so cute. I had to take a minute to just take in what stood a few feet from me. I'm so afraid to love but something about his girl draws me in. I wish my mom was here I really need her advice. Me and China will def be talking later..... My twin always pick up on females so I gotta bring these two together soon. Taking myself out of my thoughts I walked upto her quietly and when I wrapped my hands around her from the back she tensed up and jumped....

"My bad ma, didn't mean to scare you"
"(Shaky voice) its OK."

I looked into her eyes and they seems to scream at me but she broke contact before I could hear what they were saying.

She had me at 1st smile......

Lanaea
I was standing thinking I had just stood up to walk a lil bit, but when I turned around I saw my brother in law watching me until he realized I saw him then he drove off. I wanted to run and go back to the house, but I couldn't leave knowing Chris was on his way. I had just got a text my brother n law saying "don't get fucked up" why won't he leave me alone.

He won't let me work and save, because he said I will never be let go, that I'm always his. He is so fucking sick. I was so deep in my thoughts that I'd didnt know Chris was here until I felt arms, I instantly tensed and jumped thinking it was my bro n law. When I hear his voice I was relieved and my heart slowly calmed down.......

"My bad ma, didn't mean to scare you"

I was so safe in his arms like I fit. I turned to give him a proper hug forgetting how sensitive my ribs were. He saw my face..... Shit shit shit, don't. Say anything is all I'm thinking.... But he not listening to my thoughts and so he spoke......

"Baby, you iight?"
"Yeah sure"

With that he held me again but tighter and it made the bruises hurt worse and I flinched. He gave me a weary look. I went to walk off and he must have seen part of my bruised back when I went to walk off because he stopped me without turning me around lift my shirt. Seem like it was moving in slow motion but I know it wasn't and then he turned me and say my sides.

His eyes turned so cold and black and his face showed no emotion but was red as a fire truck. I've disgusted him already and we aren't even together. I couldn't stop the tears that fell from my eyes.....

"What the fuck happen?"

His words were so calm but filled with such rage, I dropped my head in shame and he lifted it back up. I tried to look everywhere but at him.....

"Look at me"

He demanded, I did as told as I feared to what might happen next. I learned years ago not to anger a man because you never know how they are to react to your actions.....

"Answer me damnit"

He said a lil more aggressively, I was shaking by this point. I said all I could say before I dropped my head and to my knees and cried even more.......

He will never let me go......
**************************

Hello ym beautiful butterflies. How y'all been? Did ya miss me?

Whatcha thinking?
Y'all know Chris is a boss.

What will China think?
Will the brother in law let her be?

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy/,vote, and comment. Love you all