chapter 11

China s dad in media
China
I'm going to see my dadd a today. It's been a few days and I miss him. Yeah yeah yeah I'm def a daddy's girl. And I need to get out this house. I keep tryna figure what was going on with Aug yesterday. That's bae and I love him, bit something is not adding up. Anywho. Let me head out.

(Phone call)
"Hey love wyd?"
"Hey beybah, in the studio, you know how it goes."
"Yeah I do. What time you gone be through?"
"Ion know love. Wyd I miss you"
"I miss you too, and I'm heading to dad's. I miss him and Chris"
"I can understand that. Tell pops and Chris and Issa I said what's up. I'll see you later love you"
"I love you too and I will"

(End of convo)
*******************************
(Walks int he house)

"Daddddddddda!!!!!???"
"Living room while you hollering"

(Sits on couch, and kisses her dad's cheek)

"Hey my princess, how are you?"
"I good I missed you"
"My girl, still a daddy's girl and it better stay that way"
"It will never worry about that"
"AWE HELLZ NAW, WHAT ABOUT ME" (Chris of course)
"Nigggggghaaaa shut up, ima always be ur lil sis geeeze get a life, (lol)" (slaps him in the back of the head)

They all sit on the couch having a family moment and China falls asleep only to wake up with her head in Issa's lap and her dad and Chris gone. China wakes Issa up.

"Light bright, (shakes him) light bright"
"What brorilla?
(Stale faces him)
" don't get beat, where pops and Chris "
"They had business they told me to stay here till you wake up and leave"
"What time is it?"
"10:24pm"
"Shiiiit, (picks up phone and has missed calls from Aug)"

(Calls August)

"Mane, wtf you at? I'm working and shit?"
"Breath, woosah bae, I'm still at daddy house I just woke up."
"Damn, I thought some happen. "I'm glad you OK. Now hurry up and get home I miss you."
"I'm on my way love."
"Iight"

"Well light bright I'll see you later love you (they hug and kiss)
" iight and don't make me fuck home boi up getting loud"
(Laughing) " ok see you later call or text when I make it home"
"Cool"

China walks out gets in her car as she's pulling up to the house and the gate closes she's sees someone standing looking at her. She Speeds walks in the house locks the locks and calls Issa as she walks up stairs in the bedroom. Aug woke.

"Issa tell pops to send some security to my house. I just got here and somebody was watching me"
(Issa and August) WHAAAT!?!!
"Y'all calm down I'm not hurt. I just don't know what that's about.
(August runs down stairs with his gun and comes back)
" no Issa they not  there. Yeah I'm OK. Just shaken I'm good tho. Just make sure dad send them plz"
"Def on it now and I'll see you in the morn"
"Ok see you in the morn."

China goes and gets in the shower washes up and then gets in the bed and August holds her close untill she falls asleep then he falls asleep. While their sleep somebody is standing in their doorway taking pics and then walks out the house. As the person is leaving security is posting up. And the person is unseen.

*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies, here's a lil something. Somebody watching China? Who was in the house? All hell gone break loose them men don't play behind China. Hope y'all enjoying