chapter 53

China
Well the boys left and we females about to turn up. Somehow I'm really not feeling it. We at the club having a blast I'm sipping some red wine not really in the mood to drink but this stripper guy is giving me life. His chocolate glistening skin as he works his hips and rolls his abdomen.

He tries to get out of hand and touch and out of no where ma comes full blast. He gets kicked out of VIP then another caramel drop comes and he has more respect for me cuz I'm the bride. But when he got to my cousin. He flipped her upside down while holding her in the air and put his face all in he treasure, lol it is so exciting.

It gets hot so I step out side for a second. A handsome gentleman walks up on me....

"hello beautiful, are you OK? "
"yes I'm fine, thank you. Bye now"

As I try to walk away he grabs me. Has this nigga lost ass his marbles.

"LET ME GO DUDE! "
"Hahahahah, you think I'll just let you walk away from me. I'm not through the taking to you"

I snatch my arm away from him, I know that will be a bruise, and attempt to walk away again. He grabs both arms and squeeze. See I was trying not to be a thug this weekend. But he want it here it goes.

Without warning I kicked him in the balls gave him a two piece then sent two bullets to the head. When I turned around to call the clean up crew ma and Lala were already on the phone. Ma was on the phone with Dadda and Lala the Clean up crew. Within min the ones closest were already cleaning the scene.

I know ima hear about this later. But for now back to the party. So we dancing and enjoying the night and a few more strippers come. But this time pops sent security and as you know my bro rock was on deck. And nobody got near me, lol. Hate I had to body somebody on my night out but hey, shit happens.

By the time the night was over ma, Lala, and all my family crashed at my house. They were wasted and I was tired. I can't wait till the wedding is over.

While the ladies were home safely and sleeping, Chris and Issa had to body a few guys themselves. A rival tried to send a crew after them to take them out when he thought they would be unarmed and unaware, but he was sadly mistaken when he got word his crew was gone. He thought he would sneak up on Killia not knowing Killia was already waiting and out a few bullets in his head and body and then went to bed while his clean up crew got rid of the mess.

Everyone should know by now not to come for the Washington Mafia. The rest of the weekend went by on point and was uneventful.

Peace.........
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. I know this is like my 1st time ever saying this but, this chap I'm not happy about but hey.

China on her thuggery and Trina and Lala her back up lol.
The boys bodying a few bodies themselves. Killia too.
Don't mess with the Washington Mafia lol.

Y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, and share.
Love you all

Party in media.