chapter 13

August
At the studio doing another song. It's not one for mine by its a remix to butter love called young love. It makes me think of china. MTter of fact let me call wifey....
(Phone rings)
No answer
(Phone rings)
No answer)
Wtf!? Ok Aug breath and try again
(Phone rings)
No answer
Maybe she sleep. It's security there so I'm not trippin.
Well back to the booth. I'll call her later.

Issa
Damn I had so much fun with China yesterday. I wish she was mine but it is what it is. Matter fact normally she bug me when she get up its 1 she should have been up. Let me call turtle neck...
(Phone rings)
No answer
(Phone rings)
No answer
OH FUCK NO! She always answers even when she mad at Aug ass.... Let me call Chris cuz she talk to him daily even when we don't
(Phone rings, picks up on 1st ring)
"Aye what's good bro?"
"Have you talk to China today?"
"Ummm, come to think of it naw. And it's after 1 would have heard from her by now. Let me call big Ron on conference"
(Phone rings)
"Yeah boss, what's up?"
"Aye my sister mait the house today"
"Umm, nope her car sti here"
"Aye send Tim upstairs to wake her ass up, got ppl worried and shit"
"Ok, hold on. (Speaks to Tim in background). Boss he say she not in there, we searching the house now..... Oh the majd said she was carried out by August. Call him"
"Iight, one"

(Chris and Issa)
"Say E, have you talk to Aug today?"
"Naw, cuz even when she leave she call me, hold on let me call him"

(Phone rings)
"Aye homie what's good?"
"Have you talk to China today?"
"Nope when I left for the studio this morn at 5:30 she was still sleeping peacefully"
(Issa and Chris) " what the fuc, the maid said you carried her out this morn and she get there at 8:30am"
"Shiiit it wasn't me, hold on aye Kirk let them know we been hee since 6:20 this morn (Kirk in background yeah mane we ain't left) see man. Idk what's going on I'm on my way to the house y'all meet me there"
(Issa and Chris) "bet, on the way"

They all hang up and head to China house. In the meantime...

China
Omg, I swear my head hurt, and I know I aint drink. This is not my bed. Why is so dim. Wth I cant move. Who in the fuxk tied me to this damn bed. (She's winces in pain as the ropes rub her skin) before another thought can pop in her head in walks.....
"August, is that you? Where the hell are we? Why we not at home? Why am I tied up?"
"Bitch, I am not August I'm Austin. His twin and you will stfu or I will hurt you."
China is sitting there shocked. She never knew he had a twin. Why didn't he tell her. Was that who has been watching her all this time?
"So it was you watching me all this time?"
"Yes and I left pics of you and your lil homie for Aug to remember. I will get my brother back. I can't with you in the way so u must go"
"(While he's talking china clicks the tracker in her bracelet) let me go, I've done nothing to you. I didn't even know you exsisted"
(Austin is now infuriated, because his twin never said a word)
"I will get his ass. I guess we all need to die together then. Because he will figure out its me before long"

As he storms out to go to get August china gets loose and sneaks out the house and heads back to her house. What she doesn't know is that her dad, Chris, issa, and August have watched the video footage from cameras placed on the house and have all strapped up to come save her as they go to track her bracelet. Before they strap up and leave Issa amps out and whoops August's ass for not tell them her had a crazy deranged twin and they left him on the floor in his own blood. Now lets go find China
*******************************
Well hello my beautiful butterflies. Here's another update. Sorry any mistakes. So whatcha thinking? What will happen next? Was Issa correct in feeling August deserved the ass whooping? Hmmmm so many questions. Vote comment but mostly enjoy!!!