chapter 56

Lala and Chris 1st (top and bottom)
Bridesmaid and groomsmen 2nd (top and bottom)
Issa and China 3rd (top and bottom)er

China
As everyone was getting ready. I was a nervous wreck. Don't get me wrong I love Issa, I always have just the fact I'm about to say I do has my nerves and stomach twisted and flipping and flipping. As I stood there in my bra, panties, thigh high stockings, and gawder I Had to run to the bathroom and empty all my breakfast out.

"China it's ma let me in"

I opened the door for Trinia and she held me as I cried and Then held my hair as I puked my life away again. There was a knock at the door and it was lala with giner ale.

"Thank you ma. Maybe it's my nerves. "
"Nope it's my grandbaby. She's not liking your nerves right now"

I looked at her and smiled. I remembered she took the test with her the other day after I left. I'm happy. My family is growing and ima bout to say I do.

"Alright ladies 30 moms left lets go."

Trinia helped me up and I brushed my teeth. Can't kiss my Husband with puke breath. I got up got dressed and waited I'm the room with my daddy. He looked at me so sweet and you could tell the mafia king was fighting tears.

"China you are so beautiful. You look just like your mom. You know when we got married she was pregnant with Chris. She had the same glow you have. I love you and I'm glad you happy. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up and about to be a mother of two. I know Issa will be happy. Hopefully it's a little girl and they will be close like you and Chris."
"Thank you daddy. How did you know?"
"Cuz I know my baby, dont feel alone Chris girl gone too. They don't know it but I do."
"Dadda you a trip"

With that we walked out the room. We waited behind the doors and waited for the music.

Issa
As I stood next to the revrend and Chris, my mind went back to the 1st time I saw China. I was thinking she was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. Regardless of what we had been thru in the years past, she was and will always be my 1st love and my best friend. To be able to say I do to the woman that holds both titles then some and my heart was the best thing in life to me. We have a wonderful son and I can't wait to start making another one.

I wouldn't change anything we have been thru. She's had terrible losses and I was there and she helped me stay same and grounded. She gave my my greatest gift my beautiful son who has her heart and my temper. He's both of us and I love it.

"Chris what if she changes her mind?"
"Niggah you high?"
"No"
"Stop bitching up.... Damn my bad Lord forgive me"
"Boy stop taking got me cussing in church"

We whispered back and forth then fell out laughing. This boy here my day1 and now my Bro n law. Now just to get the part of saying I do and then my life will be perfect.....

I'm ready...........
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Whatcha thinking .

China and Killia moment

Oh snap killia calling everybody out Kmsl.

Wedding coming next

How awesome is Trina

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, and share.