chapter 22 (date pt 2)

Date continued

This time they hold hands as Issa guides her. She can tell but he sound and the ground changing that they now on a dock. He tells her to open her eyes and in front on them is a beautiful sail boat. Not to little and not to big. A nice sized one. They board and ride off into the sunset. The captain guides it so smoothly in the waters. As they take in the scenery Issa stands behind her and wraps his hands around her and she holds on and embraces him. They enjoy the silence until China breaks it

"Issa, (turns around) I think I'm ready to give you, your message from mom and August" (nervously exhales)
"Ok, love. Lay it on me"
"You not nervous, I am"
"Nope not at all. Now tell me"
"Well, mama says she loves you and she knows you love me and that you will make me happy and protect me at all cost. Surprisingly August said the same. He also said he will always love me and he will take care of Ne'Kimble"
"You named her? (Looking her deep in her eyes to read her emotions)
"Yes, anyway. He said you are the only one he would ever allow to love me and be with. Anybody else he wouldn't be so sure would love and protect me like you"
"Well they are right you know"
"I was afraid to tell you, I was afraid to admit to myself. I felt guilty to love you (tears fall) when he just died not too long ago"
"Well babe, I know what you have been thru and ima love you anyway, ima be here anyway. We have been thru alot together. You are my best friend my 1st lover and the only woman who has ever had my heart"

They look into each other eyes and then lean in and have the most passionate kiss they have ever shared. At this moment they both knew it would never be anybody else. They are each others ride or dies. They always hold each other down and protect each other. Deaths, illnesses, ups, downs, gains, and loses. The finally slowly pull back and look into each others eyes

"China, will you be my girl...again. Ion wanna be just besties no more I love you and I need you"
"(Smiles and blushes, then drops head, but hears August in her ear. Bae say yes. I can't move on until you happy. And he's your happiness)....."
"China, say something"
"(Blushes) yes I will be your girl"

They kiss some more then hold each other while looking at the sun setting. Once thts down the captain brings them back to their starting point. When they get back to the table the band is finally there and playing Anthony Hamilton ~ The point of it all. Issa slowly pulls China to him as the live band plays and some guy that sounds just like Anthony sings. It's the best thing ever to China. She just take it all in. How much she has been thru and now even after tragedy she's finding love and peace again. As they continue to dance the next song begins to play Spend my life with you - Eric Bennett ft tamia a lady walks over and joins him and they sing this song. As they look into each others eyes the song speaks their true feelings and they danced and danced until the song was over Issa walked over and tipped the band and the singers and then grabbed China hand and walked her back to the rang opened the door for her then they headed back home (Issa house) they both got in the shower together as tempted as they were they didn't do anything just bathed each other and then got dressed layed in the bed and talk and held each other until they both drifted off to sleep. In China dreams her mom kissed her and told her she was happy for her and would always be watching her. And strangely Issa had a dream with August in it, but he was telling him the date was beautiful and he was happy for them and to always keep her happy. And never break her heart again. And Issa told him he wouldn't not on purpose. They dapped each other then August walked off and picked up his daughter and they walked off into the light.
*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies, what you think. Two updates. See how much I love yall? And I'm live writing. I cried on and off writing these two chapters. I hope y'all enjoyed them. Well love you all. Vote comment and until next time love y'all.