chapter 45

Chris
I turned to look at Lanaea and she dropped her head. I walked towards her and she started backing up. Damn in or gone hurt ha ass, what a afraid of....

"Lala, I'm not gone hurt you"

She stopped and looked at me. Like she was searching for truth. I put my hand out and she grabbed it I lead her to the back porch and set I the futton hamack that I always lounge in to think. I pulled her in my lap. She was tensed but then finally relaxed and melted into me.

I took my long ass leg and push against the floor and we begin to swing.

"Talk to me ma"
"He won't let me go"
"What do you mean"
"He's always wanted me, but because I am so much younger than. Him my mom was like hell no, which I'm grateful for because I don't. Like him."
"I'm listening let it out"
"(Breaths out slowly) so after a while he started talking to me sister. I mean we look alot alike. Then they hit it off. They got married and had kids. I was free and they were happy. It never stopped him from still trying say slick things or run my boy friends off........ Well then out of no where my mom gets sick they said she would get better and the. Out the blue she dies and I have to move in with my sister and bro n law"

I felt her tense up and my blood started boiling. And ion even know what she bout to say.

"So he been fucking with you?"
"........"

Lanaea
I was telling him everything. I so afraid he's gone look at me different as broken and spoiled goods. Who wants a woman like me? Nobody not even me wanting myself. When he asked me the question, I felt so sick.....

"So he been fucking with you?"
"........"
"Answer my question ma, I'm it gone you no different than my girl"

Damn, those words, I've never heard those words. He has always won, he has always ran them away. My monster has always crushed what could have been.

"He beats me when I don't f
Do what he wants. He has tried to rap me before and thank God something has always stopped him. I want to lose that part of me when I'm ready. He was about to beat me the other day bit my sis came home early from a business trip and his plans werent happening."
"So your sister doesn't know? And why not?"
"No, and because he said if I told her he would kill her 1st then my niece and nephew"

I felt his body get even more stiff if possible, and his beautiful bright skin was now red and his brown eyes were now jet black. I wasn't afraid, I was afraid for what he was thinking.

"Chris?"
"........"
"Chris, please say something"
"Stay here with my sis and nephew"

I just nodded my head as Issa came outside to smoke a blunt and he took one look at Chris and said I'm in bro. Like damn he didn't even say anything, but I'm sure they close and they know each other.

"Issa, call get some extra security to watch the girls and nephew and call a emergency meeting"
"Done bro, come on let me show you your room"
"Wait, Chris w......"

He cut me off with a kiss as he pulled out his phone and I followed Issa to a beautiful room that china was standing in and putting blankets and towels on the king size bed. And Issa walked out after kissing China making a phone call.

"China w....."
"No worries ma, now shower and we will have a girls night well with the baby lol"
"Thank you for ev......"
"Your welcome, now hurr up. We Netflix bit no chill, lol our men gone"

I laughed I can see she's really a cool chick.

My sis, niece, and nephew please be OK.........
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Well ya know the Washington mafia been kinda behaving I guess you could say, but hell this time Chris in the lead. And he just as throwed off as Killia.

Boyyyyyyy its bout to be trouble.

Are her sis and nephew and niece safe? Has her b law she calls monster figured out she ain coming back?
.when he does what will happen?

Ya know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, and SHARE. Love you all.