chapter 43

Chris
Now y'all know. I'm tryna figure out 1st wth is she talking about? 2nd who not letting her go, ion have time for crazyass boyfriend that's why I got guns you feel me and 3rd *sighs* why she draws me in so much that actually want her safe and I actually give a damn. It's like looking into her eyes she gives me a vibe like China. And that's def who I need to go talk to......asap

"Who won't let you go?"
"My brother n law"

Now I'm totally fucking confused. Hell it dont take much as is, now if she would said and ex, or a current boyfriend I would understand cuz she's fucking beautiful, buy ummmm wth is going on with her brother n law. Ok now I'm really listening....

"Chris he will never... I..I can't be happy, I'm sorry I gotta go"

Oh hell no if she not safe I'm def not letting her ass go back. I need to learn more and that's what ima do.

"Naw ma, come with me real quick. I'll keep you safe I promise. And I'll even tell you who I am"
"(Sniffling) ok jus... Ok"

As we walk to the truck I called China, because one I need to see ym damn nephew and two maybe Lanaea will feel better talking to her. And wth her sister just letting the shit happen? Boyyyh its so much shit I need to find out. Can't have my future not being at peace.

Oh hell , did I just say my future. I declare. Ima thug. Shake back nigga shake back. But then again she reminds me of my 1st and only love Shaniqua Hunter. I hate she moved away. But she all happy and shit with a baby and boyfriend. As long as he treat her right I won't out a bullet in his head.

I still miss her ass tho. But hey maybe this is God's way of saying he sorry for taking ma and niq from me all those years ago. But time will tell.

"Chris, please I can't have him hurt you"

I laughed cuz that shot was funny

"He can't hurt me baby girl."
"Why not?
" my name is Christopher Washington "
"(Gasp) of shit, the Washington cartel"
"Yep the one and only"

She hugged me so hard and cried like she had finally found her savior.

There she go drawing me in.....

Lanaea
I wouldn't do anything but hug him. It was something about him when I saw him at the park. But I didn't think he was who he was. Now I was really afraid. Because I don't know what to expect. Nor do I want him to think I want his money or to use him in anyway.

We pulled up to this house and I damn ear died. I was choking on my own air. I didn't know where we were and I was so scared, but it was something in his eyes that told me I was safe. I tried not to look at him because I didn't need hi m to see how broken I was....

"Ummm Chris, where are we?"
"My sisters house. Come on"
"Wait what? Your sister oh God Chris no"
"Lol keep calm and get out the damn car lol"

I exhales feeling like I was gone shit myself. His sister why are we here? What if she doesn't like me? What will she thinks if she sees my bruised back like Chris did?

We walked in I was behind him and walking slowly. When Chris called out for her and some dude walked out with a beautiful Abby boy in his arms that Chris took as the guy mugged him, and then this gorgeous thick chick walked out and looked at me..... And then smiled so warmly at me, I was confused as to why but I was happy because I felt for the 1st time in a while wanted and invited.........

You must be Lanaea.... Let's go talk..........
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. This chap was dedicated to my lil sis Niq Hunter NewMommy014 for the feedback and support none stop on all ym project since day 1. Y'all go check her out.

Also what y'all thinking? What y'all think China gone do?
I see issa and Chris still fighting over the baby lol.

What will happen to Lanaea?
What type shit her b law on?
Well y'all knwo the drill. Enjoy vote comment. Love you all...