chapter 27

Ultrasound in media

China
Today is my very 1st doctors appointment. I'm nervous. I really have no idea why, like what if something is wrong with the baby? I know I shouldn't think like that, but I can help it. Issa is going with me and Chris will be there. My dad is mad at Issa so he's not coming and ma (Trina/step mom) is coming. She said she was not about to miss her 1st grandchild's appointment. Nobody really seems to paying attention to the fact Chris has a baby on the way too. It's funny but its not....

"Bae?"
"Hm?"
"You know I love you right?"
(Nervously answers) " yeah "
"Just wanted to make sure, how y'all feeling"
"(Exhales) ok, I guess, can you get me some ginger ale, plz"
"Anything for you, but hurry and come down stairs we gotta go"
"Ok, coming"

(Silent prayer)
God and mama, plz cover this baby and me. I'm so scared plz comfort me (exhales) amen "

(Screams from down stairs)
"Bae come on you gone be late"
"I'm coming! Damn.

They leave out and head to the doctors office. And China is so nervous, that she doesn't realize she's crying till Issa wipes her tears with his thumb....

(Grabing her hand) " my love its OK, you gotta calm down before you raise your presence and that's not good for either of you."
"Ok, yeah. I'm trying. Makes me wonder if I actually was sick that time (chuckles)"
"Now that I think about it. You right. Well we will find everything out when we get there. I'm so happy you carrying my baby."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. I love you. Like I don't see life without you. And now that we are having a baby, I'm happy as shit"
"(Tears fall again) I love you so much Issa"
"Stop, crying baby. I love you too (smiles)

They pull up to the doctors office and walk in and after China signs in she's turns around to see Trina, Chris, and her dad. She smiles super hard then walks over to him and hugs him.

" Dadda I didn't think you were coming"
"Hell yeah, I was coming , just wanted to surprise you. Now stop crying"

She hugs trina and Chris and the her and Issa sits next to Chris and he rubs her stomach as she lays her head on his shoulder.

(Nurse)
China Washington

Her and Issa stand, walk towards the back. They do all the weighing and exams blood work, then the ultrasound tech steps in to do an ultrasound and China request her family and Trina, Chris, and Killia walk in the lift the gown and put gel on her tummy Issa holds her hand to reassure her and because that's his love duh, Chris hits the lights and the screen become clearer and bam. They all see the baby. China looks up to see Issa face red as he tries to fight back tears, her dad is crying, along with Trina and Chris just has a big goofy ass look on his face. The tech presses a button and the room fills with sounds of the baby's heartbeat. The most beautiful thing Issa and China have ever heard. Nothing can beat this moment. Everyone except Issa walks out. The tech prints pics and cleans China's stomach then they exit get her prescription and next appointment date as they walk into the waiting room towards the doors Killia hugs China and cries and kisses her and tells her he loves her and thank you. Then he leaves but before he does, he turns around walks up to Issa which scares the living day lights out of everyone, because Killia hasn't been easy to read since finding out China was pregnant. But he walks up to Issa give him a stern look................ Then walks closer and hugs him. While walking off he tells them to be safe he loves them and he'll talk to them later.
*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. How are y'all. Another update. Look at me. I thought Issa was dead how bout y'all? Lol China was super nervous. The whole family moment was on point. Chris the happy uncle. Trina ain't no telling what she goen do. She a shopaholic lol.
Well enjoy, vote, comment