chapter 40

Lanaea
I was sitting in the park watching my niece and nephew and thinking about Chris. He was so sweet. I'm hoping whatever was going on that everyone is OK. Haven't heard from him since that day.... Well I don't really know to be honest. The beast took my phone. If only my sister would hurry and come back. I need to move really. But I have nothing he won't let me go......

See let me explain. So I live with my sis and her husband. He's some type of executive, with a side job if trying to hoe me. So far I just take beatings from him. It kind a saves me, because his "colleagues" don't want a "beat up hoe". The most he has done so far is eat me out. Which is horrible. I'm afraid ima be messed up and never be able to enjoy my 1st time because of how fucked up I am. I pray and I pray. I didn't think God heard me until I saw Chris.

Normally I'm too afraid to talk but seeing him hurting made it easy. Ikr who am I to be there for someone when my life is so fucked up. All my days aren't like this. He actually leaves me alone to " heal" after beating me so my sister doesn't know anything. He told me if I ever told her I would die along with her. But the fact my phone was taken he probably thinks I'm ignoring him bu...... Gco

" so bitch you still thinking about the nigga from other day huh?, HUH!? Wait till we get home I got something for your ass. GET. THE. KIDS. NOW!"
"(Nodes head) (shaky voice but tryna cover it) come on my babies time to go home and wash up"
"(Kids) ok auntie. We had so much fun today"

The kids continued to talk bone stop about how much they had and the kids they met. The whole time Lanaea was sitting in fear because she already knows what's going to happen once the kids go up stairs to their rooms. She didn't realize she was crying because she had been fighting tears until her bro n law Damien wiped her tears. Which made her jump, even tho It shouldn't have because he never hits her in front of anyone especially the kids. Then he sneakily caressed her thigh until something her niece Jaslyn said caught his attention....

"Aunt Nae Nae, too and we didn't see that cute guy again"

With those words Lanaea tensed up and his grip on her thigh did to sending indescribable pain thru her body. She already knew once they got home her fate from earlier was going to be 20xs worse. She wasn't mad at her niece she didn't know any better. She just wish she get away. She didn't even understand why he hated her so......

Fuck my life.....she thought
**********†***†************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Every time I think ima end this story lol I get more ideas. So give me some feed back. I give shout outs to the important ppl who have been with me since my 1st book and are still rocking. Spread the word about my books.

What y'all thinking about Lanaea now?
Y'all know the drill enjoy, vote, comment. Love you all muah.