chapter 6

Outfits in media
China
Me and Lisa went shopping cuz we finally chose what dresses we getting so we actually going to pick them up today. Some up with Lisa for her to be preg she sure not acting like it, then she tryna be slick and flirt. I'm just like bihhhhhh I will beat YO ass behind Issa. I told her she was pushing it, she said she was having fun nothing serious I'm still watching this hoe tho. We got our hair and nails done already. Prom is gone be so on point. Yasssssssssss.

China - so lets hurry up we going to Issa house to get ready them the limo will pick up bae then us
Lisa- (squeals) yes I'm so excited. We have got to have a blast and turn up
China- the only thing you will be turning up is apple juice. You not hurting my godbaby
Lisa- (rolls eyes, but recovers) Ikr I wasn't talking out like that. I have to keep us safe (rubbing her still flat stomach)
China- cool lets go (they high five and head to Issa's)

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

±Issas±

"I know you hear me talking to you? I need some more money. Gotta help mom pay two bills she behind on (lie)"

"Damn, you suppose to be trying get ready and you buggin me about money. You aggy asf sometimes bae. Like damn.

" so you answer issssss?"

"Iight I gotcha (Issa walks out slams door)

Issa walks to room next door he needs to vent to china now, meanwhile china coming out the bathroom showering.

" China, this bi...... (Stops in tracks and just stares at China body.)

"(Stuck standing there naked) (runs back the bathroom) (Issa walks out closes door)
(Both they hearts racing)

Everybody gets in the limo, Aug is already in there. They stop by China's place 1st. China walks in and something doesn't feel right. Shes looking around but doesn't see anything out of order. She runs up stairs to her room then back out and gets back in the limo. (A figure walks out of the shadows, and sneaks back out the way they came in)

Unknown
Dayuuum my twin girl fine asf. In that green and black. Gotta keep an eye on her. I ll have fun with her then I'll kill her and take my twin back. Now that I found him I'll never let him go again.

&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#
>prom<

IDFWU, you lil stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you.

Music was blasting thru the speakers as everybody was walking into the ball room of the Hilton. Is nice as hell and so far everybody looking fly not as fly as the crew, but good enough. They all walked to the dance floor and was dancing and grinding on one another, then they decided to get some to drink. Lisa was drinking juice, but then slide off (to go get liquor without them knowing, and mixed her shit.) They all danced some more then sat down at they table laughing and joking (except Lisa)

"Lisa is there a problem that you keep muggin me?"

"Even tho you as big as the world's don't mean we  revolve around you"

"Watch your fucking mouth don't talk to china like that. You have no reason to disrespect my bestie like that. Betta chill that shit out" (Issa said thru clenched teeth)

₱Lisa storms off.₱

"Aye I'm sorry ion know what's up with her lately"

"Issa its OK we know ur bitch crazy, she only safe cuz who she is to you"

Aug feel some type way so he kisses china to make Issa feel some type way. In the mist of this it was time to call the king and queen. Lisa was off still getting toasted and was walking back just as the names were being called.

Principal- the king is Issa Thompson (everybody cheering) and the Queen is China Washington (everybody up in roars) now it's time for their dance.

snootie wild ft august Alsina - she's a keeper playing

They dance in Harmony in synch because lowkey this they song. Issa holds her close because they know this may be the last chance to hold each other and everybody not flip they top. China has her head on Issa shoulder while playing with his dreads and Issa is resting his chin on top of her head inhaling her into his DNA. She's always a part of him. And unlike other chicks, she's the only one that has his heart. China fears that once the song is over she has to go back to acting as nothing more than friends. She loves August but she's only INLOVE with Issa. The song finally ends and  "simply amazing" by Trey songz comes on as china and August dance and Issa and Lisa dance but Issa and China keep looking at it other lowkey. Because regardless they always be IN LOVE and maybe one day fate will allow them another chance.
############################
After prom everybody goes back to Issa's house.

+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+

Well damn Issa and China?

Lisa salty?

Why she drinking? She's preg.

Who was in China house?