chapter 23

China
It's been 4 mths 2 weeks and 3 days since me and Issa have been official. I no longer see August or our daughter in my dreams. Mom said they are fine and I need to totally let go so I can focus on my new family. I'm not sure what she means but that. I'm trying but I can never forget him. Everyone is still taking it so hard with him getting killed. They released his song "song cry" from this thing called life album that still will release. I cried just as hard as the day I found out he was dead. Damn. Life is such a crazy thing. But back to what I was saying. The weather is changing and whenever that happens, I get sick as a dog ughhhh. (FYI, I really do and I'm getting sick like now frfr) I'm glad Issa knows me her just called and said he was at CVS getting a gang of meds. Smh God I love that man of mine.

"Here love, got all your meds"
"Awe, you so freaking sweet"
"Anything for my queen" (China sneezes)
"Yep, here we go, it begins"
"Just shut up and hold me, I'll try not to get you sick"
"You never do. Just take the nyquil and go to sleep"

China does as ordered. Lol. Issa holds her until he gets a phone call. But the meds are kicking in and China is dozing off.

(Phone convo)

"Aye boss get to the trap on Quinn quick"
"One (mumbles) shit"
"(Half sleep) what's wrong?"
"Nothing, go to sleep I'll be back"
"(Snores and coughs)

Issa laughs, kisses her forehead then her lips. Hes not worried he never gets sick. He locks up make sure security is in place then him and his bodyguards head to the trap. As he pulls up its gun fire everywhere. He's never been afraid but his life was just getting where he wanted and needed it to be. He has the girl of his dreams. He's been thinking about proposing. He shakes all thoughts so he can focus as a bullet flies by his head. He says a small prayer asking God to let him live. As thru head into the trap two of his bodyguards were hit and dropped. One was hit in the neck the other in the head.

" (mumbles) shit"

He takes out the shooter. Then enters the trap they took everybody out but didn't see one lurking in the shadows. And Ina split second Issa was hit in the collar bone, all he could think about as he was being lifted by his crew as they sped to the hospital, well damn. He was never going to see her again. As they find arrived, Issa couldn't help it any more as he was laid on a gurny he lost consciousness.

*******************************

China
Damn, why is phone blowing up. I don't feel good ugh.

"Bae, get my phone for me"
"........"
"Issa?!"
"....."

She turns over and Issa is not there and his side of the bed is cold which means hes been gone for a minute. Just as she went to grab her phone. Chris bust into her bedroom looking panicked with 5 of his crew behind him. China just looked at him like he was crazy he was so extra.

"China (a was tryna lay back down) princess GET YO ASS UP"
"Whaaaaat?! (When she looked into her brothers eyes she knew something was wrong) what happened? Where's Issa?"
"Come on sis I'll tell you on the way."

China jumped up and grabbd her halls cough drops and stored into her slides she already had on pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt. She ran down the stairs behind Chris as security locked up. Chris ran down to her what was going on as they were driving to the hospital. As they arrived and asked for Issa Thompson at the front desk, the nurse said they had to wait for the doctor to come out. They sat down in the waiting room. And China broke down while Chris held her. She can't take this shit twice in a life time..... When Chris looked down she had cried herself to sleep. Now all they can do is wait.......

***********†*******************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. I'm mad, like damn they already took August leave Issa alone hell. Kmsl I can be so dramatic kmsl. So what are y'all thinking. Y'all still love me? Well until next time love you all. Enjoy, vote, comment. Muah