chapter 24

China
I woke up on a hospital couch in a room. I sat up and looked over and all I could do was cry. I was crying so hard till I got sick in stomach and ran to the bathroom to throw up. As I rinsed my mouth and threw water on my face o walk back in the room and see Issa sleep with his shoulder bandaged up. His mom was sitting in a chair at his bed side holding his hand. I don't understand. What is going on. I feel so lost I can take this shit again. I stood there and I felt someone standing behind me, when I turned around it was Chris.

"(Whispers) lets go talk outside"

All I could do was nod I didn't wanna wake Issa mom. Lord knows what's going thru her mind. She damn near lost it when all that stuff happened with me and I'm not even her child.

"(Tears falling) Bubba (I name on called him since I was a baby. I called him that when ever I'm scared, and when I said it he looked at me and smiled before he spoke)"
"Don't be scared princess (he said while hugging me)"
"What happened?"
"Well, some shit went down at one of the traps he runs and he got shot we lost a few, babygirl (Chris looks at her sad, his eyes turning red as he thought about what he had to tell her) train didn't make it (he was one of the bodyguards that got hit in the neck and one of China other close friends) and Issa got hit in the collar bone and it was shattered they put in a metal plate but he lost a lot of blood and had a blood transfusion, now we just waiting for him to wake up"

China just stood there tears running down her face she had lost yet another person close to her and her love was basically in a coma. As she stood there, everything became blurry and she started falling as Chris called for help all she remembered was Chris calling her name before darkness took over. She woke up Ina hospital bed of her own with Chris eyes red asf from crying. A nurse was checking her vitals...

"Bubba, what happened? (Shaky voice)"
"You scared the shit outta me that's what happen and if you ass was pregnant I'd be beating YO ass right now"
"Whoa, wait, wtf you talking about. I'm not preg. I'm not Kate my period comes in 2 days, so cut it out"
"Well, then somebody lying you or the doctor"

Just then the doctor walks in and explains that they ran test and blood work after her blood pressure read so high. And everything came back normal except the level of hormones which indicate she's pregnant. She just looked at Chris in fear as he looked at her. He seem to have read her mind because what he said next had her in awe

"No he's not awake yet, don't stress, no I'm made cuz you're preg, Issa is a good dude duh, and August and Ne'Kimble aren't going to mad at you. I just need you to calm down before you make you and that baby sick."
"(Damn she thought) you sure we not twins instead of a year and half apart?"
"He laughed, I promise sis. I just know you  always on my damn head"
"Well, who is the girl that has your heart, don't lie either. And I have a feeling my baby will have a play pal"
"Damn, see told you, you always stay in my head. And you will meet her soon. But you gotta chill out 1st"
"Ok, I promise. Can I go see Issa now"

They both looked at the doctor and he said yes. When they walked back into Issa room he was still sleep. China touch his mom's shoulder to let her know she was there and then she walked on the other side of the bed to talk to Issa

"Bae, you gotta wake up for me, you gotta get better, I can't raise this baby alone" (Issa mom looked up smiling and the excitement was written all over her face)
"(With eyes still closed and a smile on his face Issa spoke breaking the silence) that's the best thing I have ever heard"

China leaned down crying kissing all over Issa as he slowly pulled her into the bed  next to him. He then opened his eyes with tears falling.

"Bae you just made me the happiest man on the planet. Might as well live it up, cuz when pops get him ima die" (everyone laughs)

Just then the door opens and in walks pops and Chris being Chris says...

" oh shit, yeah ima go call the funeral home, deuces "

*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. I swear Chris a fool. Kmsl. That boy needs help. But hmmm China was right he is INLOVE how cute, Issa woke up and ummm pops (Killia) walked in and Chris dumbass walked out lol. Wonder who gone tell him and how he gone take it kmal. Well I love you All enjoy, vote, comment. Muah