chapter 20

Issa
I'm at the trap. I hired a maid. It's been a few days and China doesn't want to go home yet and I refuse to leave her alone so a maid was the best I could think of that she would go along with. And of course her fav bodyguard big teddy is there too plus some goons around the grounds. Damn I really don't want her to ever leave to be honest. But who knows.......

(Phone call)
"Hey babe"
"Hey love (sleepy voice)"
"(Omg she sound so sexy, Issa focus) umm, I wanna get you out the house today"
"I don't wanna"
"Naw you been in the house since you got out the hospital"
"And yooooour point"
"(Laughing) point is have your stubborn ass ready at 7:30"
"Yeah yeah yeah punk"
"Iight turtle neck"
"Bye boy"
"Bye girl"

*******************************

China
Omg Issa is taking me somewhere tonight. It's been few days since I've been out the hospital and I have seen my mom, baby whom I named NeKimble, and of course my honeybun August. They keep telling me to move on but I feel guilty. They say I shouldn't feel like that. I have always love Issa wouldn't know what I would do without him. Idk. I lay in this bed and I miss him. I could see myself happy with him. But would he be happy with me? All the skinny bitches he could get. Don't get me wrong I fine asf and thick but he always talk to skinny girls I never knew why but ole well......

(Phone convo)
"Hello beautiful"
"Hey ugly"
"See princess you always with that bullshit"
"Awwww did baby sis make the pussy mad?"
"See fatass don't make me get a switch, you got enough ass that you won't miss the part I tear up"
"Ok ok ok damn Chris ugh"
"Anyway, whatcha want gurllll"
"(Laughing) you so stupid bro, but umm Issa wants to take me out and.... Gco"
"WTF!!! Let me call dadda..gco"
"Chris stop listen, and plus you know you and dadda like him..gco"
"ARE YALL FUCKING?, IMA KILL HIM!!..gco"
"CHRIS STOP AND LISTEN!!! Damn. No we are not. And I was calling you because you my bro and twin (really not twins but they have twin connection, duh lol), now as I was saying come shop with me and I would feel safer if I was with you since Issa and Dadda not here"
"Iight lil sis, I gotcha. And we can talk about his shit. Ugh. I know you grown but damn. But ok I'll see you in a lil bit"
"You paying?"
"Princess I know you have your black card"
"Yes but I wanna use yours (baby voice)"
"(Pinches nose, exhales) be glad I love yo ass, now bye see you in a lil bit"
"Love you bye"
(End of convo)

*******************************

Chris
Hell naw I'm not mad. I'm actually happy. Cuz I know regardless he will protect her at all cost including his life, he respects me and my dad and plus I know how much he loves her. They were young and dumb the 1st time they were together. Middle school or sum shit ion remember, but I know he loves her and she loves him. But ima still continue to put fear in him. Hell I'm the big bro.... (Walks in Issa office)

"So you taking her out?"
"Yeah, I have some ideas"
"Boy you fuck this time it's your life, you were the 1st person she ever loved"
"I know bruh, but we grown now. I just want to love her and make her happy"
"And I know you will cuz you love your life"
"(They both laugh) hell yeah"
"But aye, I'm bout to bounce I'll be back later, make the calls needed and count these (hands him 3stacks on uncounted money)"
"I gotcha, be safe and I'll holla"
(They dap and Chris walks out to go shopping with China)
*******************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies, how are y'all? I'm great on this very rainy day. I hope y'all are enjoying the book. sooooo Issa finally ask China out again, Chris threatening ppl and spoiling China. They so cute kmsl. Well love you all till next time muah