chapter 30

Issa
We found Chris, they took him to the hospital then pops told me to go check on China. As I walk in the room she's just sitting on the side of the bed in a daze, when I look at her face I see the lines of tears.

"Baby, we gotta get to the hospital"
"Ok, how is he"
"Super drugged out, but don't stress you and my baby. I love you"
"(Nods) I love you too"

While we driving to the hospital, she's so calm. Like China is not a super dramatic person, but at this moment something is just off about her. It's more than Chris, if it was just him she would be cussing.

"Baby, you sure you OK?" (I ask while rubbing her stomach)
"Yep" (she said popping the "p")
" oooooo Kay then"

As they walk in China is still calmer than usual, like she's crying but so silent and everyone knows that is her soft thug mode.
"Chris Washington room please"
"I'm sorry the doctors are working on him, you can't go back right now"
"What do you mean?"
"I can't give you any information son"
"Ma'am that's one and only brother, (whispers) please"
"Wel....gco"
"China, Issa over here"

They turn around to see Killia. They walk over to him and he daps Issa while hugging China.

"Dadda what happened?"
"He was drugged and went into shock and then coded, but calm down, they got him back, but.... Now"
"Now what Dadda,, please tell me, you know what never mind. I already know"
"What you mean?"
"I feel him talking to mama, I just want to see him"
"They still hooking him up and giving iv meds then we can go in"
"Ok (walks off sobbing)"

Issa walks off to make sure China is OK. But while he's walking  to catch up with her, something familiar catches his attention. But he shakes it out his thoughts, cuz he just picked her pregnant behind up from the house.

Chris
Aye is cute asf up here. Wonder where biggie at.

"AYE BIGGIE?!, TUPAC!? MARVIN GAYE?! YALL HERE?!? IF SO BRING THAY ASSS OVER HEA BOIIII....gco"
"Boy if you don't shut the hell up all that hollering"

I tensed up, it can't be, shit I can feel the tears pouring out my eyes. I know its her so I turn around and there she is after all these year so beautiful, she hasn't aged, she looks just like China. Is this real, oh shit it means I'm dead, nigggggah I ain't tryna die.

"Chris stop all that over thinking and hug me, I missed you"

As soon as hugged her I knew it was her forreal, I broke down crying like a super big ass baby. I was finally back in her arms.

"(Sobbing) mommie, oh God. I miss you so much"
"I know, seems like you and China tryna come see me way to soon. I need grand babies, but y'all playing"
"Ma, you was always a G at heart lol"
"But what I'm doing hea?, I'm not mad cuz I missed you"
"You not dead you jus in a coma till the drugs that you were given get out your system. Trust me your heart and everything is fine"
"Just wait till I get that bitch"
"No no nooooo, let that hoe go. "That's not my grandbaby, but you can't take action because she's pregnant forreal. But her brother is behind it all. Well was"
"What you mean was?"
"Because its all been taking care of"
"Mama, you gotta give me more than that"
"Ok, so listen yungin, Denzell, Issa and the crew found out where you were and they went and got you. But it was easy so. Nobody got hurt, but you were left in place so nothing to major would be questioned. I've never seen such a move beautiful aim and not even get touched by a bullet. I stood by you and watched it all. I'm proud is all I can say, I'm hella proud. Then your dad walked in, with tears in his eyes united you and got you to the hospital in time"
"But mama, who was the gunman that saved me?"
"Boy we gone talk about something else........ Like how proud of you I am"

*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. I know I was pose to update yesterday but things came up. So whatcha thinking? Chris in a coma chillin with his mom, China finally broke down and walked off, what did Issa see that was familiar? Well another update soon. Y'all know me lol. Well enjoy, vote, comment. Muah love you all.