chapter 29

Chris
Damn, my head hurt like wtf!!? I tried to move from the chair I'm sitting in but I'm handcuffed to this bitch. And it's metal. Whoever it is they kind smart. Well the whole city bout to blown to shreds......

China
Dadda wtf you mean he missing? Quit playing, preg or not gutter is in my blood

"Bae calm down, you and the baby"
"Look I know you see I'm tryna express what's going on right now and you bout to get slapped rn, you just as mad as me. And you already know pops"
"You NOT GETTING INVOLVED!"
"UN huh ok, coo"

Anyway y'all like I was saying. Preg or not you fucking with my right hand, yeah that's your ass. Shit seems this baby got me acting like Chris a bit, I'm ready to put my Tigger finger back to work. I know that hoe got some to do with it. See I be talking, but NOBODY LISTENS now look my brother missing (breaks down crying) oh hell no these hormones are for the birds.....

"Bae calm down plze"
".........UN huh"

Issa
I'm already pissed and now she tryna go to war carrying my kid. I just nred her to calm down and stay put. I gotta get my nig back, but I can't do that if something happens to her or I'm scared something will happen. Fuuuuuuck.....

"Bae, stay here we gotta a meeting, I promise we will get them back"
".......un huh, be careful"
"I will, I love you"
"Love you too Issa"

Chris
Lord plz I got a feeling my sis planning some shit. Plz keep her and my niece or nephew covered. "Twin if you feel me, please I'm begging you stay put, I need you and the baby to be safe",

China waited long enough or she thought Issa was gone to the meeting and she walked down stairs and when she went to open the door to leave he was standing there

" I knew it, bae just plz"
(Storms off)" iight"

Issa finnaly leaves and arrives at the meeting. They have acquired all the info they needed. They know where Chris is, where the tiflin Fallon is, everyone is strapping up and heading to the location, but when they get there. It's not as hard as thought because they start to see a trail of bodies......

Killia
Spread out watch each others backs, lets get in and get out. Get my damn son, set this spot on fire and roll out.

Everyone agrees, they are scoping the entire building, moving room to room like a perfessional swat team. That's one thing why they are at the top, the discipline and structure they are trained to have. Unknown to them the mystery person has handled the majority of of the ones that would effect the rescue of Chris. The person aims shoots and Fallon and her 3 bodyguards drop without even a sound. The person then leaves the building as Killia and his team remove anything of value. When they go the basement, they see Chris handcuffed to the chair looking dazed but in one piece. They grab him and immediately get him to the hospital to be checked out. Once he was grabbed they sweep the rest of the building load up set it on fire and roll out. Mission complete.

*******************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies, well I know I'm super late but I'm sick, so sorry. I actually had this typed but went to sleep while updating it. So excuse the mistake. Chris is saved, Killia and his team a1. Well y'all know the drill enjoy, vote, comment muah love you all