chapter 46

Lanaea
I was laying looking at the ceiling, Chris had just left. I feel horrible because I have pulled them into my crazy life, but everything happens for a reason and I'm glad that Chris was placed in my life. And who would have thought I was afraid to approach him but I'm glad I did.

"hey Lala, come go to the park. The guys at the trap, we might as well take Idea. They have the little baby swings. "
"sure let's go, I'll get ready"

Then it hit me. She must have seen my hesitation because she said...

"it's OK ma, I keep security around. I'm me, lol"

She's right. She's the mafia princess and she's about to be wifed to the top God. From what I have learned it's Killia their dad, then Chris, then Issa. Their story is a tragic but wonderful one.

Best friends falling in love after she felt she lost love and all hopes of happiness. I feel so for Chris but I'm so afraid to love. I wonder if I'm even good enough for him.

"girl get outchea thoughts and let's go. "
"my bad, lol"

We rode to the park it was only like three or four blocks but her security Rock plays no games. He's funny too. I haven't smile or felt this relaxed in a while. I talked to my sister her and the babies are good. She said that the monster has been gone for like a week. That's not like him. But I have no worries. Chris said he would find him and handle it.

I'm sitting watching China push lil Issa in the swing and his fat face is lit up as he swings back and forth. His baby laughs fill the air and then I here the voice that makes my blood cruddle.

"Bitch, you will never be ride of me. I am always around"

I turned around and their he is

The monster...........

China
I must say I really like Lala she so sweet. She so afraid to leave the house so I asked her to the park. We got Rock so we are OK. As I'm swinging lil Issa I look up and it's a guy standing behind Lala she has a look of sock on her face and then turns around and he has this evil ass grin. Before I knew it or before Rock could react O grabbed my nine and shot him in the arm. He took off running. And rock went to check on Lala while I got lil Issa cuz of course he was hollering, damn I scared my baby. Lord I'm sorry but it had to be done. We load up and head back home and Rock called Chris.

When we got home Rock got us out walking us to the door where Rick was standing. Seems he had just left the house before the park. Lala was still in shock and tears ran down what seem to be a emotionless face. She just sat there u til Chris came in and called her name, only then did she move or say anything. She held on to him for dear life. Issa look at me gaining....

"Bae, I love you my thuggette"
"Issa you so dumb kmsl. It's in my blood. You how we are, don't come us unless we send for you"
"Damn I can't wait to say I do"
"me either"
"Thanks sis"
"boy bye, that's my sister N law. I know you love her even if you won't say it and vise versa."
"guh bye, she cool. "
"yep I know that means"

He walked off but he know I'm right. Issa walked off laughing because he knows I'm right too. My twin is finally actually...

In love........
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies

China G came out lol.

Old boy a creep

What should his name be, even though he a monster he gotta be called something.

Lala on verges of a nervous breakdown.

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, and share..... Love you all

Monster in media (Nelly fine ahh)