chapter 52

#a week later#

Issa
Ya boy geeked up. In a week I will be officially married to the love of my life. I mean in my mind we have always been, but now China will actually have my last name. Tonight is my bachelor party and my father n law, well let's just be real Killias is my pops, he taught me everything I know. I've always been family but I will actually be a legal part.

As I packing for the trip China is fussing and cussing about something. I wasn't paying attention until she said something that caught my attention....

"and if you let them hoes suck or you FUXK an one of them, I'm bury you in the backyard after I set you A fire."
"well damn, bae where that come from? I haven't done anything to make you feel that way. I mean I kissed a girl when we were in middle school but ima grown ass man. I love you. Don't try and give me no fuck up charges love"
(sniffles) "why you yelling at me tho. You don't wanna marry me now"

Ummmm can somebody help a nigga out, did y'all read anywhere where I yelled? I'll wait........ OK I didn't think so.

"China, I know this wedding got you on edge it has us all on edge that's why we gone enjoy ourselves tonight and then be happily married next weekend."
"OK baby, I'm sorry just stressed. But I mean it I will cut you and Chris ass"

(Chris walks into the room)

"well damn, how I gone get cut already and I ain't did shit? "
"cuz if y'all get outta hand with them hoes I'm handle both y'all asses"
"twin you better gone with that shit. (mumbles) bridezilla ass"
"I know you light bright, glow in the dark, long neck, wanna be Micheal Jackson ass not talking. "
"well damn Sis you just killed my feelings. Issa ima be down stairs"

With that Chris walked out the room after grabbing Issa bag. His feelings really were hurt. He couldn't wait till after this wedding so that he could have his real sister back. Cuz the Bitch that was walking around in his sisters body was not the tea.

"now when the wedding stuff is over you are going to apologize to your brother. We get you stressed but ma, you going a lil too hard. You know your brother love you"
"(sniffling) " I will. I'm sorry. (straight with no emotion) but I'm not playing about what I said I will kill you both"
"love you baby, ion want nobody but you"
"love you too"

Issa walked out praying to God this week went by fast. They all loaded up to head to the airport where Killias private jet was waiting for them to take them to the treasure club in Vegas. They were all taking shots and having fun and acting silly, when strippers came out of no where and started putting on a show for all the guys.

The girls only danced and handle their jobs as strictly strippers. Once they landed all the guys went to check into the hotel that was owned by Killia. They all showered and got dressed and headed to the club to turn up for the rest of the night...

"say brother, these bitches bad asf"
"hell yeah, boy you better enjoy cuz my sister crazy"
"I love her too much. Ion want nobody but her"
"thank you for always being there and loving her dawg, you was the only nigga I never worried about"
"thanks brother. I love ya bro "
"love you too bro "
"family forever" (they both said while doing a secret handshake)

They continued to enjoy the night. Issa turned down the hoes that didn't understand that he wasn't the one to try, while Chris being Chris cussed them out and had certain ladies kicked out VIP.
Issa sat thinking and was very pleased with where his life was and where it was heading. He smiled not because of the scene before him but because he was the luckiest man in the universe.

Next weekend needs to hurry up........
*************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies, how are y'all. Dealing with wattpad I been trying type this chap got two hours. I swear sometimes they do the most.

Well the book is almost over.

Give feedback. Whatcha thinking?

Y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, and share. Love you all.

Club in media