Chapter 9

#Few mths later#

August
I'm so INLOVE with China. We officially been staying together since graduation. We decided might as well since I was there all the time anyway. I think I'll take her to the carnival that's here when I get out the studio. We about to wrap up now. Gotta call my love (phone convo)

China- hello my love
August- hey babeh wanna go in a date with me?
China- (giggles) do you really have to ask?
August - (laughing) of course. Now what's your answer?
China- yes of course.
August- coo. So be ready in an hour I'll be there shortly.
China- wait, where we going?
August- not telling, just dress casual like some jeans and a hot shirt, oh and no heels
China- oooooh k. Let start getting ready, love you
August - love you too ma. See u in a min.
(End of convo)

China
*Exhales*
What can I say things are great with August. Me and Issa are still tight as ever. He will never go anywhere. Gotta figure out what ima wear. It's cute he still takes me on dates. I try n stay out the lime light with my life and all. It's hard because his career, but I'm very proud of him. Since all that went down with Lisa, Issa has went back to fucking and ducking lol. That's bae. Smh. Let get ready.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

August picks up China and she ask where they going he's says its a surprise. When they pull up to the carnival she begins to dance in her seat and clap her hands from excitement. He loves to see her smile and be happy. They get out August pays, they enter and a fee fans see him and they take pictures and he signs stuff . August then walks over grabs China's hand and says I'm sorry bae, lets go ride stuff. She lets him know she's not upset she loves to see him in his element. They continue going around riding stuff. China has a feeling out the blue like she's being watched. But when she looks around she doesn't see anybody. They walk up to a basketball game thing because August wants to win her a teddy bear, as he's shooting its crouded as usual but then someone leans into China's ear. But the voice is too familiar. It can't be, he's in front of her

"You are so beautiful"

When she goes to turn around no one is there. She shruggs it off. Dudes flirt all the time. This time was nothing new or was it.

"Here bae (passes her a huge bear) you alright?"

"Awwwww, I love it. Yeah I'm great lest go ride the ferris wheel"

"Cool"

After riding most of the rides they go get something to eat at a local restaurant, then head home. When China hits the 2 step she feels arms exploring her body and kisses on the back of her neck. Her and August head to the shower and bath and wash each other. When August gets to her treasure, as he washes it he's plays with her Pearl and inserts a finger her and there getting moans, when China gets to his lovely love pole and washes it she's strokes it up and down and squeezes his balls, to get sexy grunts in return they rinse each other off as the step out the bathroom August picks China up and lays her on the bed. August kisses from her ankles to her knees to her inner thighs to her treasure, they make eye contact and August begins to feast sticking his tongue in and out alternating it with his fingers as he spells I love you so much with his wife tongue, sending China over the edge.
She says "make love to me now."
As requested August gets in position, but slips on a condom before entering and pleasing China to the brink of insanity. Fast, slow, from the front back safe. He loves her from every position possible after 2 hours they finally climax and collapse next to each other and go to sleep.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey my readers, just wanna say thx for reading. Plze comment n vote. Muah