chapter 47

Devlin (monster)
Damn I almost had that Bitch that looked hella familiar as shit to me. I ain even see it coming. I was caught slipping but trust the next time they gone be the ones caught. I headed to my homie Donaven house to get my damn shoulder stitched up.

?? When he let me in he looked at me crazy. One thing about my boy he never judged and because of it he never asked questions. As long as my wife and kids stayed safe he stayed in his place.

"nigga WTF you do this time? "
"a lil misunderstanding, nothing to big. I need you to stitch my shoulder"
"I gotcha Bruh but you be on some Austin shit. You wanna be in The nut house just like his ass? "
"dude please calm down it AI t that serious"
"yeah it bet not be"

He stitched me up without another word. He passed me the Hennessy to help take my mind off the pain shooting through my body. I just kept thinking they chick that shot me look hella  familiar. I pushed it to the back of my mind and thought about my x
Cousin hadn't thought about them is so long. Can't believe one took out the other.

Donaven helped me to hs
Is car, we will come back and get mine and he takes me home. Lisa (ion member if I said her Sis name, if so let me Know I'll change it) opened the door with her hand on her hip....

"what the living fuck? You tryna get killed and my Sister still missing and yo ass been gone for a fucking week.......
...... Oh my God, (freaking out) please tell me you didn't do something to my sister."

By now she getting on my damn nerves and I just wanna go to sleep, but Lisa talking reckless. I feel my anger building. I just need her to shut up but oh Nooooooo she just wanna keep talking....

Lisa (lanaea Sis)
My mind is racing, I haven't seen her. I talked to her the other day she said she was safe but what if he finds her. Then he comes in bleeding because of what, I wonder. The morn I learn about the family the morn I want to run away my damn self. So I freaked out and kept talking.

"what the living fuck? You tryna get killed and my Sister still missing and yo ass been gone for a fucking week.......
...... Oh my God, (freaking out) please tell me you didn't do anything to my sister, I wi....... "

SMACK

I just held my face happy that my kids were at a friends sleep over. He has never treated me like this. I've seen him and my sister argue but I haven't even seen him hit her and he's never hit me I'm sooooo, IDK I'm in shock, I'm hurt and I may be pregnant....

"please don't hit me anymore" (maybe it's just the alcohol, I thought)
"Bitch who you(as I watched him raise his hands) "
"IM PREGNANT"
"(whispers) I... I'm ba-baby I'm sorry. "

I walked off hearing him cry. I head Down tell him he needs help before he loses his family. I'm just glad my sister is safe. Makes me think back, if I was young enough August and I could have had something. But he was young and I started dating his cousin.

It seems crazy to me how the crazy ones live and the sane ones die. I never understood and neither does Dev, how Austin could kill his own twin. They buried August but never found Austin's body and with him and Dev being really close, that seem to have made him snap. And he became someone I didn't know.

Looks like he's getting worse and I don't Know what he's mixed up in to be shot and I can't deal with this anymore. It's past due but I have to think of me and mine...

It's time to go............
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. It's a trip while I was writing this I was listening to Jill Scott - come to the light. And it's a trip because it's true.

Well what do think about this whole new can?

Boooooooy, was August the only sane one?

They say it's a small world after all and guess that's correct.

Wonder what's gone happy when all this come out. SMH. Ima hide and eat my popcornt and drinketh my tea lol

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, SHARE
I LOVE YOU ALL

Lisa in media