chapter 15 #hospital (part 2)

Chris
Mane I'm losing it. Sitting here tryna pray for the best but its.... Ion even wanna thinking about it. That's my baby sis my heart. Damn I'm so hurt.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS DOCTOR IM BOUT TO TEAR SHIT UPPP!!!!!!!"
(Pacing back and forth)
"Chris, sit down. You know I love you. You are my son but I'm trying to keep you and your dad calm plz sit down"
"I'm sorry ma, I just... I jus......"
(Looks up and see the doctor)

(Doctor)
"Family of China Washington"
(Everybody her up)
"That's us" (pops said)
"Well, (sighs). She has 2 broken ribs. A broken collar born, a fractured hip, and had a miscarriage. Also from losing blood she has slipped into a coma. We can only watch and wait at this point."

Everybody is just standing there in shock. Looking back and forth at each other until pops speaks up

"What do you mean miscarriage? She wasn't pregnant"
"Well it looks like by blood work she was 7weeks along"
"SO THIS BITCH NIGGA, GOT MY GIRL PREGNANT, THEN LEAVES HER TO DIE.... THIS NIGGA WHEN I FIND HIM HES DEAD!!!" ( Issa screams as he storms out, with Chris behind him)

Pops just sits down and does what he's been alot of since finding China. He cries. He could possibly loose his babygirl and she lost his 1st grandchild. And he  knows she didn't know. How is he suppose to tell her?, he can't be mad at Issa and Chris right now because as far as they know Issa is right..... WHERE IS AUGUST?

(Austin hideout)
"Damn bro, you heavy. I see you been lifting." (Throws water to wake him up)
"(Sight starts out blurry, then clears up. Eyes get wide) what are you doing here?"
"More like what are you doing here beybah" (evil laugh)
"Where is my girl?"
"Prob dead, where we will be in a minute"
"WTH YOU MEAN?!?!
" JUST WHAT I SAID... THAT BITCH TOOK YOU FROM ME. WE CAME IN THIS WORLD TOGETHER AND WE GOEN LEAVE TOGETHER "
"When did you get out? I never forgot you!?"
"I got myself out, and I been watching y'all for a while. I wanted all three of us to die together, but she got away. So fuck her."
"Bro, you ain't gotta do this shit mane"
"Niggah, fuck that. Now I'm bro. NOW IM BRO!!!!!
" (drops head) get it over with. Just know I never stop loving you and mom cried about you everyday "
"She ain't give a fuck she put me in there and left me"
"She did man she di....."
"STFU, SHE DIDNT SHE SIGNED HER RIGHTS AWAY, AND LEFT ME THERE!!!!! (Drops his head)
" she di.."

Before August could finish and plead to be let go Austin sent one single shot btwn his eyes and watched his body slowly shut down as August dies. Austin had already set up his death so that and his bro could truly die together. After kissing his twin August and saying he's sorry. He stepped over to the chair he had sitting a few feet in front of August and stepped up, out the rope around his neck, tightened it said he was sorry one more time, then kicked the chair from under him. Austin died with his eyes wide open looking at his brother.

(Meanwhile, hospital, China room)

"Babygirl, I don't know if you can hear me, but I need you to wake up for ma. I know you wanna hang with your mama and the baby, but we need you too. Who am I gonna shop with and have girls day with? Who am I gonna have girl talk with about these crazy males we love and are surrounded by. China, I'm not your real mom, but God knows my heart is breaking because my daughter is in life support. I see and love you like I had you. Nobody can tell me different. Plz baby wake up for mama (breaks down) please (whispers)"
"Aye y'all take her out for some air"
(Goons lift Trina and take her out)

"Princess, can you hear Dadda?, I need you to come back. I'm not gone be right if you don't wake up. I know you may not want to, but baby me Trina and your brother need you especially Issa. Baby please don't leave us. We love you soooo much. Believe me when I say I will find out who did this. And they will pay. Princess please jusy come back to me I......" (Phone rings)

"Betta be info"
"Aye boss, got movement and a gun shot at the hideout"
"Did ya see anybody drive up"
"No, but the blue prints that were just emailed, show its another entrance"
"Tell everybody, to strap and load up. These bitches about to pay"

(Hangs uo as Trina walks back in)
"I'm sorry baby I just....(gco by a kiss)
" I know baby, its your daughter. Stay here with her, we got a lead"
"I will and make them bitches pay for touching my baby"
"(Evil laugh) you already know"
(Killia leaves)
******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies, Chris and Issa pov will be next chapter. Damn China really messed up Austin really did beat her. But to kill his twin then himself? He was really sick smh. Vote and comment love you all. thanks for the love