chapter 25

China
(Dream mode)

~faint screaming~

No, please..... This can't be please. ISSA NO DONT LEAVE ME!!!

The more I scream the more he is lowered into the ground. Then the scene changes and I'm back at August funeral. As soon as I step up to place a rose. His hand grabs me and says how can you betray me, then he releases me and I see Issa again.....

(Echoing laughter)
(Guns shots)
(Baby crying)

(End of dream)

China wakes up in a panic. Breathing hard she hears Issa

"Calm down bae, ( he holds her tighter) open your eyes, look at me"
(Slowly she does, and looks at Issa and cries, she realizes they are still at the hospital and she's in the bed with Issa)
"Thank God it was just a dream"
"Bae, what's wrong?"
"It was just crazy, and you were in all white in an all white casket, (sobbing) please promise me you will always try to be safer than this time. I can't lose you"
"Baby, I promise. I gotta be here for my family (places hand on her stomach)"

Since she was up and it had been two days and he would be released today. China got up to straighten the room back and pack and help Issa shower and get dressed. Then they just waited on the doct and then Chris walks in.

"So y'all fuxk while y'all was here?"
"Nigggggah, I swear ima call Dadda on you. You so damn inappropriate at times"
"Whaaaaat, damn it was a yes or no"
(Issa just laughed at them going back and forth)

Issa
Wow still shocked ima be a dad but I wouldn't have it any other way I love China, I always have and always will. I actually already have some stuff set up. Getting shot and damn near dying really let me know that what I was feeling and wanted to do was the right way to go. And the dream I had that night and me and August talked. I know I'm good.

"Chris, leave my baby alone"
"(Smacked teeth) pshhh, boy please you only saying that cuz he getting some"
"(Laughing) whatever, but all that set up right?"
"Yeah, oh and pops said stop by the house he wanna talk to you"
"Cool, bae you ready to go? I need to feed y'all"

China blushes and nodes her head. With all they have been thru who would have thought they would ever be more than best friends, prob everybody to be honest. They couldn't hide their love for one another, not even each other when they wanted to.

"What y'all wanna eat?"
(She laughed at him now referring to her as y'all)
"Wendy's sounds soooooooo good right now"
"Anything for my fam".

They stopped but Wendy's and ordered her a baconator large with fruit and a chocolate frosty. Issa just shook his head then ordered his, then they headed to killias house. China used her key and walked in the dinning room while Issa walked into pops office.

"Aye pops, you needed to talk to me"
"Yeah, I got everything you asked about the set up. Just tell me when and its done. Now I gotta talk to you on a serious note" )folds arms together)
"(Swallows hard, cuz Killia is CRAZY DUH)so, um what's up" (nervous but not showing it, Killia stares him down for a min, then reaches into the draw and pulls out........ A black velvet box.) Ok here it is. It means alot so make sure when you do this you mean and regardless of hard times y'all love still stands. And know of you didn't love her and she was pregnant I would kill YO ass. But I know you got them both covered. I love you like a son, and now you about to be my son. Just know I will still kick YO ass to a pulp." (Laughing)
"(Issa finally breaths lol) thanks pops, I love her too much to hurt her" (they shake hand and Issa walks out with pops right behind him)

China turns around with her jaws full chewing and smiles. She finish chewing then shallows.

"Hey Dadda"
"Hey princess, how are y'all?"
"Good, even better now we have food"
"Iight, I love yall now the cripple and the pregnant get out my house and go rest. Issa I dont wanna see you for 3 days that's enuff time for you to shake back"
"Iight pops, I gotcha. Come on baby"
"Dadda you just gone throw us out?"
"Ummmm, yeah. Trina said she will call you later"
"Ok love you bye"
"Bye y'all"

They head to Issa house and enjoy each other. Neither of the spoke but their hearts spoke to each other. Once they arrived home. Issa begin to kiss her with such passion. This kiss was so much deeper to them both. It spoke on a different level. They spent the rest of the day basking in each others love.
******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. Yeah I know this chap was poo. Just a lil something. I actually been rest for two days cuz guess what..... I'm getting sick ughhh. But anyway hope y'all enjoying. Vote comment muah.