chapter 16

Nobody pov
So Killia Issa and Chris and the rest of the crew load up. Mind you no one knows that August has a twin. With the blue print that they covered at points of exits. They swept one by one. It was silent no security or nothing. Made Killia think something was up, but his gut feeling told him this was not the regular type situation that they have encountered before. As they make it up stairs to the last room, the site they saw was unbelievable. China is going to loose it when she finds out. When they looked at the video it made sense what was really going on. August wasn't bipolar, when china would get slapped or grabbed any type of asault and think it was August, it actually was Austin. He had been camped out watching them since August moved in with China. No one could understand why she never said anything. But Chris knew they need to talk to her, the only fucked up thing about it was they all had to wait till the mafia princess woke up out of her coma.

They removed August's body so that he could be buried correctly and they burned the house and Austin crazy ass up. No body knew about him and they def nevr would. Issa left, showered, and changed, then head to the hospital. He just needed to hold her hand to see her face. He's been off his game since she's been in a coma. He lost the other half of him. He hops in the ride and heads to the hospital. He finds a parking spot and hops out and heads to China's room.

*at hospital*

"China I need you to wake up its so much we need to talk about. I promise I won't let anything else happen to you. I feel so stupid. I had a feeling something was off, but I was waiting for you to tell me what was going on. I should have pressed you more. Hell its alot of times I should have let my jealously take over and been a cock blocker. I'm lowkey pissed you was having this nigga baby. But I cant be. I should stepped my game up. But trust ima be here and be what you need. Tell your mom I said hey and to send to to ass back to me...." (Breaks down crying until he falls asleep)

As Issa is sleep in the chair holding China hand with his head rested on the bed Chris walks in. Issa jumps and they both aim their guns. Damn pops trained them well. They both laugh as they lower their guns and register them.

"Chris what's up?"
"Issa, nothing Brodie. Came by to see my sis (tear falls) I can't lose her. Mama already gone. She can't leave (more tears)"
"Aye don't say it, my baby ain't going no where. O told her gone visit mama and bring her ass back."
"I always knew you loved her more than you lead on"
"Yeah she knew it too, kmsl"
"Pops always said you was the only nigga he would eva 100% approve of"
"Damn, that means alot."
"Aye can you give us a min?"
"Yeah man you got it I'll be back, want something to eat?"
"Naw I'm good thanks tho"

Chris
"China wake up, I need yo annoying ass. I know you can hear me. Tell mama I said hey but y'all time up. (Laughs) I know with my lifestyle you would see me in a hospital bed, but to see you like this killling me. I need you back princess please don't leave me. Me, dad, and Issa need you. We not complete without you" (he just sits and looks at his sister and holds her hand, Issa walks back in and sits down. It's silence, not like a eerie silence, just one where everyone is in deep thoughts)

China (coma mode)
At 1st when I got here I was scared hell ain't see nothing and nobody, but then a light came on and in front of me sat my mam with a baby. Like when in the hell, how in the hell did she have a baby. Of course I had to ask her. Cuz daddy wasn't gone have no understanding.

"Mama, who baby?"
"Yours, and she's so beautiful looks like you when you were a baby"
What, wait min, I ain't have no kids."
"Baby come sit down and talk with me (China sits down, and looks at the beautiful baby girl) you're not dead, and you cant stay. Somethings went on which is why you are here with me."
"What you mean ma?"
"Well August was trying to save you when his crazy ass twin , I mean excuse me lord, was beating and kicking you. I'm sure you didn't know you were pregnant. I did tho ima mother and I watch you all the time. (Just as she was saying that August walks up)"
"Hey beybah, just know that regardless I will always love you. I'm sorry I left you. That wasn't my intention. I'm just glad you're OK. I mean as much as I want you to stay here with you and our baby, it just cant be done. Me and your mom will take care of her"
"Wait how did you die (crying) this is not fair I lost you and our baby ( they comfort her)"
"My crazy twin killed me then himself. When I came home and saw him beating on you I amped out but he overpowered me and drug me off"
"China, they will explain to you more but right now you gotta go back"
"Mama, no. I cant, I mean ughh this is so unfair"
"Beybeh, I will always love you and even more since you gave me my one and only child, but Killia and Chris especially Issa they need you. And ima haunt the shit outta you. The only nigga I'll let slide is my homie Issa"
"(Crying,) ok just let me hold my baby and then I'll go back"
(Her mom passes her the baby they then take the baby and walk away saying they are always with her)

China wakes up to Issa and Chris holding her hands and sleep. She doesn't wake them she enjoys the moment and lets tears leave her eyes this moment is bitter sweet.
Chris and Issa wake up to the monitor going off and when they look up China is smiling at them both back and forth....
*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. I couldn't let her die. Issa Chris and pops would loose it and tears up some shit kmsl. Hope you enjoying the story so far. Vote, comment and give feedback. Love you all