chapter 10

China
I'm getting dressed because me and Issa are going to check out this college, Houston southern university. We thinking about doing online classes but then again we may just go on campus.
I'm go for general studies for now and Issa with his super smart ass is   for business. That's why he daddy left hand man. Chris hot headed ass is the right. With daddy being covered by my brother and my bestie he has no worries which helps me not to worry so much about the three if them. I was knocked out my thoughts by August...

"What you say bae, I'm sorry?"

"I said change that tight ass shirt. Bad enuff you gone be with Issa but I be damn if you show my goods to these niggas at the college."

"That shit was random what's wrong with you?"

"Nun, I'm going to the studio. Call me when y'all done"

"Oooooh Kay, love you" (they kiss)

(Phone rings) (China changing shirt)

"Hello, hey bighead"

"Hey and I know you not talking turtle neck, I'm outside"

"Ok here I come"

China grabs her phone and purse and heads out the house to the car. But she can't shake how all of a sudden August acting crazy. He has never tripped over her outfits, hell he was happy that she loved her body as much as him, because she's not a size 2 ppl say slick shit but she loves her body PERIOD. Once again she was knocked out her thoughts...

"Huh, whatcha say bestie"

"I said, you what never mind, what's on your mind so heavy"

"Nothing really just tryna figure out what I really wanna do with my life" (lying thru her teeth)

"I feel ya. But you always wanted do more in cooking, or you can always do business too, your grades were always as great as mine. We can open up some clothing stores and restaurants and shit"

"Yeah you right, I'll check into that"

They arrive at the school with China in deep thought. She had already agreed that what Issa said was true, she's glad her bestie knows her well. But she can't shake how flip floppy August has been lately. It's not often, but something seems so off. They sign up for their courses and they only have to be on campus on Thursday and Friday. All other classes are online. They decided to go to lunch, china called August to see if he wanted to join. And it was at Issa's request. Shocker right, naw he loves his best friend and as long as she good he's great. But he can tell something is bothering her. But he's gone wait till she comes to him cuz if he keeps asking she will shut down. August answers the phone...
(Phone convo)

"Hey beybah, what's up?"

"Nun how are you my love?"

"I'm great missing you "

"(Blushing) I miss you too"

During this convo ISSA feels some type way that somebody has this effect on his girl, when it use to be the only one. (Back to convo)

"Well, I was wondering... If you wanted to have lunch with me and Issa because we are done signing up for school"

"Sure baby, having lunch with my girl and my nigga Issa makes my day. Where we going?"

(China is tryna figure out wth? He just had a tude earlier about her even being around him, but oh ok moving on)

"Meet us at IHOP on Shelby and 3rd"

"Ok baby see ya there. On my way"

(Issa and China arrive at the IHOP and are seated and a few mins later August walks in and greets them and kisses china and she realizes he has on a totally different outfit than when she say him last)

"Bae, did you change clothes?"

"Bae, you alright? Oh yeah you didnt see me before I left. You were still sleep so I let you stay that way"

"Oooooh Kay. (Confused face)

" what's wrong beybah?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired"

Maybe china is tired because she just saw this nigga this morn in a different outfit having a fit about Issa. Maybe he's bipolar, I can deal with that. My cousin is the same way. But he's not even remembering stuff. Oh well I'll keep an eye out

#+#+#+#+#+#+#++#+#+#+#+#+#+#

Well hello my beautiful butterflies. How have y'all been. Thanks for the reads. And is China really tripping. Kik me at baddd318