chapter 34

Song and engagement song in media

China
Oh shit, I'm in such awe HE ASK ME TO MARRY HIM! Omg this is simple but so perfect and the fact that it's where our 1st date and spot we made it official makes it even more special. I love him God knows I do, but I kinda feel guilty. What would August think? I know y'all like wtf!? He dead. And yes thas true but you just don't turn your back in someone you were INLOVE with. God let me know I'm doing right. These are the times I wish I had my mama. Thru teary eyes I look in the distance and I see my mom, Aug and our baby girl. They smile at me. I began to sob, why because August gives me a thumbs up and a smile my mom just cries and smiles, then I notice my family standing in front of me and Issa. OMG he brought my family. There's no question this is the man I'm pose to live my life with. My thoughts come to a halt with Chris loud mouth ass.....

"Damn princess, say something. Just got my boy on his knee and shit...... (Dad punches him ) ow!"
"Bae say something..... Will you marry me?"
"(Sobbing) yes, yes I will marry you"

They hug and embrace while everyone cheers. China and Issa are more than happy and the baby too, because they start kicking Issa feels it and cracks up laughing, leans down and kisses her stomach. This day couldn't get any better. He was marring and having a baby with his best friend and the love of his life. But he also felt some type of way feeling like he was betraying August, but everything happens for a reason and even tho it was a tragedy he's grateful that he has China in his life and now they are getting married.

Chris
Bout damn time GEEEEEZE. Took the nigga long enough he had the ring for 4 mths now. He ask me when he 1st thought about it 6 mths ago, but so much shit has happened. But now hopefully they can be happy. The baby will be here soon. I think it's a boy shit they a boy 1st that's my own damn opinion but I want her kids to be like me and her. I love my sis more than myself and anybody else. One day I hope to find a woman who loves me as much as my sister, well at least close to it. Issa did perfect. It was simple and special.

"(Hugs China) I'm proud of you sis and happy for you too."
"Thanx Bubba I love you"
"I love you too princess"

Killia
I couldn't be a prouder man right now, my baby girl is getting married and having a family with the only man I will ever trust her with. Yeah Aug was a good man but he was never Issa and he was never going to love her like Issa. I content now I pass my shit to Chris and Issa. Hey it says in the family only.

"Congratulations princess and Issa . I love yall"
"Love you too pops (they both said together)"
"Issa I know you love her and you will protect her and this was perfect"
"Thanks pops" (they dap and everyone talks and enjoys the sunset)

Ghost of their mom and August

"Ma, ima bit jealous but I'm glad she's happy"
"I know baby, she will always love you but you worry about you and babygirl. Always watch over them and keep them safe"
"I will always do that, and my daughter has a lil...... To watch over"
"Yes (laughing) my family is truly crazy but I love them"
"Ikr same here. And I love you too ma, now lets go"

*******************************
Hello my beautiful butterflies. How are you all. Well there you have it she said yes. Ring and song above in media y'all knw the drill enjoy, vote, comment. Love you all. Time for babies and weddings